What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Bubba kush = Bubblegum sour pheno x Hindu kush
Sour Bubblee = Bubblegum WL sour pheno
WL Bubblegum= Th seeds x Serious Seeds
Bubblegum
TH seeds and Serious seeds both are Big Bud regular by Sensi Seeds worked in different direction one towards Sativish skunk (SERIOUS) othrer more of afghan/NL side(TH seeds)

Lineage of Bubblegum is Sensi's Bigbud =(afghan x skunk)so called Big Bud clone provided by SamdSkunk x ((Shiva skunk(NL5xSk1))
Sour pheno in Bubblegum is NL5xafgan pheno thats why it reeks like hell on modern US strains.

Nothing to do with Indiana story at all.

Still in WL bubblegum and TH seeds bubblegum there are phenos that are Sour Bubble I have one which is selected from recent packs of seeds.
More grow less talk...😉

Last edited:

acespicoli

WL Double Gum was Serious Seeds bubble gum x TH seeds bubble gum
Glad to set that mistake straight
1711631113128.png

Munson

Ok, not Sour Bubble but BOG LSD. Just started a new run on these and going to be collecting pollen and making a ton of F2's for future use. I just love me some BOG genetics. I will toss up a journal at some point if anyone is interested. Here is the collector card designed for the run. ✌️

View attachment 18979627 View attachment 18979652
For a second it looked as though this was printed on blotter paper

Munson

Bubba kush = Bubblegum sour pheno x Hindu kush
Sour Bubblee = Bubblegum WL sour pheno
WL Bubblegum= Th seeds x Serious Seeds
Bubblegum
TH seeds and Serious seeds both are Big Bud regular by Sensi Seeds worked in different direction one towards Sativish skunk (SERIOUS) othrer more of afghan/NL side(TH seeds)

Lineage of Bubblegum is Sensi's Bigbud =(afghan x skunk)so called Big Bud clone provided by SamdSkunk x ((Shiva skunk(NL5xSk1))
Sour pheno in Bubblegum is NL5xafgan pheno thats why it reeks like hell on modern US strains.

Nothing to do with Indiana story at all.

Still in WL bubblegum and TH seeds bubblegum there are phenos that are Sour Bubble I have one which is selected from recent packs of seeds.
More grow less talk...😉
Don’t think bubba has bubblegum in it at all. Jason King made that shit up in the cannabible

Munson

Is it possible that the Dronkers just made nice packaging and possibly just repackaged random seeds? For example, could WL double gum really have been just some skunk1 hybrids? Or another random hybrid?

CannaT

Premium user
Anyway I just went to look on site and I dont know why you posted only 2 phenos ?
Its obvious other phenos look sour bubble.
1000003399.jpg

1000003400.jpg

1000003401.jpg

And few in between...Im not crazy or liar I just talk about my expiriences.
And I have clone my friend selected from TH seeds before 1 or 2 years cant remember.
And its dead on Sour Bubble it had hints of bubba can easily imagine if I add here earthy hashy incensy and bit lemony kush like old Mazar or Hindu Kush,Master Kush was I will easy find pheno that is Bubba like in that cross.
Today I even think that OG myght be Big Bud sour pheno x G13hp/Mr.Nice.
Or Big bud sour pheno x Jack Herer or Silver Haze.
But thats only my speculation based on phenos I saw.

Last edited:

Nannymouse

I have been pretty sure that there are at least two different 'Bubba'. What's the chance that people from different areas named their plant 'Bubba'? Chances are high. Just like 'Elvis', which i'm pretty sure that there were at least a couple of different plants named that. Gosh, i even had a hibiscus plant that i named Elvis, so there ya have it.

My WL Bubblegum stretched more than the SourBubbles. Color was about the same. I always got white seed from the Bubblegum, which was as white or whiter than the WhiteWidow x NL (which was from Emery, and the NL#5 was listed on the site as being half Hawaiian.) I used to take those to about 11 weeks of flower, so pretty sure the seeds were ripe, just big and white.

Just my experience, also.

acespicoli

Keen observations, was getting ready to say you very well could be the goto source for SB info
Seems you have some very in depth understanding of the lineage and phenos
Also the facts that environment plays a huge role in visual aspects of leaf and flower
why you posted only 2 phenos
imo in those 2 it shows the same thing you were saying
adds credibility to the Skunk (Big Bud) visible in the leaf serrations
One was from TH and the other from Serious and white label Double Gum is the f1 etc of the two
1711639319910.png

45-50 days.... NL
and the NL is in bubba per Matt 🤷‍♂️
im glad you asked that because not many strains pull down the flowering times like NL

This has me reading Bonanza of Green by: BOG (Bushy Old Grower)
Also has me wondering who has the most resinous Sour Bubble clone
BOG loved to make the hash with his strains :love:

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
Keen observations, was getting ready to say you very well could be the goto source for SB info
Seems you have some very in depth understanding of the lineage and phenos
Also the facts that environment plays a huge role in visual aspects of leaf and flower

imo in those 2 it shows the same thing you were saying
adds credibility to the Skunk (Big Bud) visible in the leaf serrations
One was from TH and the other from Serious and white label Double Gum is the f1 etc of the two
View attachment 18979955
45-50 days.... NL

and the NL is in bubba per Matt 🤷‍♂️
im glad you asked that because not many strains pull down the flowering times like NL

This has me reading Bonanza of Green by: BOG (Bushy Old Grower)
Also has me wondering who has the most resinous Sour Bubble clone
BOG loved to make the hash with his strains :love:
It probably the best tasting strain it taste to me is like GG4 without that soil spice.
And its extremly pungent I move after few days of drying flowers from branches and move them to paper bag. Only this one plant if it will be at the end more than 40g I will be happy. So very small amount of it...and after that whole day I have that sour pungency in my nose.
Easily its pungent like most pungent modern strains we have atm.
Just it is very,very small yilder,comercial it can be only grow in SOG like 30 plants in 1m2 cuz it have flower time between 49-52 days so flower time will compensate yild. It dosent make sense to veg her. I got from monster plant that was veged 2,5 month just under 100gs....but it very resistend end extremly easy to grow only plant in my room that is constantly praying night and day.
So it need to be hitted with big yilder and you will get fire compared to any modern Kush,Sour,Chem strain.
Probably this x Super Skunk will be somwthing like Sour D.
Jack x that can bring OG and Amnesia I think sound crazy but I think Im on good way.
And X G13hp will give you Chem

CannaT

Premium user
1000003404.jpg

1000003407.jpg

Smoking some G13hp by Sensi these days. Its hard not to go to sleep early.
At first strong uplifting high that by the time becomes more and more heavy...Its one of 2 best phenos I keept. Smell like piney,metaliic,lemons,with something that is disgusting new garbage or burned plastic...cant say exactly but its bit disgusting smell.