What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

buckaroobonsai

Thanks for posting....
Yours must be BX3.

Very interesting is how the description did change from BX3 "a very potent Bubblegum" to BX4 "our purest Kush Strain with lime taste".

View attachment 18805802
Here’s an example of a Sour Bubble pack from the 2005 Bx3 stock, this pack was bought on Seedbay during the first drop after Bogs disappearance late ‘09 or early’10…this is the pack type that PK and I both found unbelievably good plants in….

Attachments

• B18C1195-FAAB-4E56-A71B-DDFBAB5F995E.jpeg
    B18C1195-FAAB-4E56-A71B-DDFBAB5F995E.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 77

beta

Veteran
Here’s an example of a Sour Bubble pack from the 2005 Bx3 stock, this pack was bought on Seedbay during the first drop after Bogs disappearance late ‘09 or early’10…this is the pack type that PK and I both found unbelievably good plants in….
That's the pack I had, I'd give just bout anything to get the cultivar I found back.

Late last year I tried popping the last 3 seeds I had stashed but no luck, unfortunately.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a dandy Champion indica plant! Sounds like a winner. Plant some more seeds! Any more plans for Sour bubble after this one?

Moving the Sour Bubble F2s up in priority position in the garden this year. :smoke:

Munson

Veteran
Looks like a dandy Champion indica plant! Sounds like a winner. Plant some more seeds! Any more plans for Sour bubble after this one?

Moving the Sour Bubble F2s up in priority position in the garden this year. :smoke:
Unfortunately I have no more SB seeds. This is my 1 keeper from a 2014 pack and popped in 2017. Wish I would have f2'd. I make a couple crosses with her every year. Definitely attempting to keep her as long as possible

Mithridate

Unfortunately I have no more SB seeds. This is my 1 keeper from a 2014 pack and popped in 2017. Wish I would have f2'd. I make a couple crosses with her every year. Definitely attempting to keep her as long as possible
There are some floating around from different years/batches..

I still owe myself a sour bubble hunt (50+) and will 100% do a seed increase from this stock in 2023.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SHN is the only place that carries BOG.. The only question is the age of the seed stock. I can't verify if BOGs kid is making new stock. They are not responding to emails or IG. They should put it out if they are still continuing BOG's work or not and give blessings to those that are.

Mithridate

SHN is the only place that carries BOG.. The only question is the age of the seed stock. I can't verify if BOGs kid is making new stock. They are not responding to emails or IG. They should put it out if they are still continuing BOG's work or not and give blessings to those that are.
Apparently jr made a phone appearance on a pot show, where he basically mentions no new seeds yet and no more parent plants/cuts.

Either way...