Sunshine daydream Sour butter pheno

sourbutter2 (800x679).jpg

sourbutter3 (800x600).jpg

Jabbas Stash cocoa/fruit kush pheno

jabba1 (800x600).jpg

jabbasbubbapheno (800x600).jpg

bodhiseeds

Veteran
bodhi seeds now at santa cruz mountain naturals....

bodhi seeds now at santa cruz mountain naturals....

for all the people in the south bay that have been looking for my seeds, i just did a mini drop at santa cruz mountain naturals. they have primo clean medicine and good hearts, check them out if your in the area......

check their website or weedmaps for info.....

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Are there any descriptions of your gear in pdf???

I'm very interested in your BSHB

Keep on growing :)

K

kush kings

I just grabbed up some of his gear he just dropped some recently but you better hurry....seriously!

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
rough germ rate on my old seed, but these are beautiful.....just behind the Kush O'nesia in growth rate...actually more tumbleweed in structure .......startin' to sex out....

and bodhi...thanks again for makin' these gems available............

ganj on................

Last edited:

bunkerman

...goji and uzbek are now in the collection :biggrin:

and sunshine daydream is an absolute winner..:eyelash: @40 days of flo the resin production is impressive...like flowers of milk...(sorry the picture does not do justice..is @25days)
sunshinedaydream1.jpg
..i think bodhi comes actually from another galaxy..:thank you:

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
nice bunkerman.......is that sunshine any relation to HTC's Sunshine cut they used in hybrids.....?....

ganj on......

J

joejusttyped

nice bunkerman.......is that sunshine any relation to HTC's Sunshine cut they used in hybrids.....?....

ganj on......

Sunshine daydream is a hybrid of one of my alltime favorites, bubbashine which is a cross of bubba kush and bluemoonshine (rare stretch indica pheno), bubbashine smells of hot buttered blueberry muffins and kush, grows like a big og covered in crystals, and has an amazing potent warm snuggly euphoric pain relieving effect,especially good for nerve pain. the father of this hybrid is the heavy weight funk champion appalachia (green crack x tres dawg)...

These two together have created an amazing hybrid, that is truly unique, increasing the nerve pain reducing effect and bringing in the chem family funk, this hybrid is beautiful to look at, and even more beautiful in its effects. Its one of those rare varieties that
sticks to the bag even after its dry, with a rich chemmy fruity berry kush terpene signature and stand out notes of sour butter. I have a pheno i call the butter cut because it smells of dank.

Berries and butter. Im really happy to get this one out there, it is beautiful natural healing medicine for the community...

Sweet Lou

Bohdi is one of the nicest I've ever met on the sites and I wish all breeders had his coolness and he also has made some great gear as I have a ton of it and will be growing alot out when my new flower room is done. Zoolander

215 User

Finally got my Bodhi selections and it's all good.....

Patience is priceless!

I'd say Bodhi is my favorite breeder out there atm. I've never heard a bad word about his goods and he's a very kind, knowledgeable soul. The crosses he's putting out are well thought out and truly original. My only complaint is that there's not more of them :D