What's new

Bodhi Strains/Seeds

bunkerman

the winner of the 5° italian cannabis cup outdoor category...but the absolute winner at the thc test :) ...amazing balsamic smell of lavender plant, with a happy high much better of many haze's
medbuddhacup.jpg medbuddhabigsur.jpg

..bodhi is a beautiful person with a lot of great friends and the most rich genetics collection....i love also the job of swerve or keyplay and m4k from gage,but to bodhi i find everytime plants out of this world....really different to all the others...

friday next drop ;)
....for all the info see br€€b@y

Grizz

Veteran
he is one humble guy, no big breeder head for sure, always great to chat with and his work speaks for its self. di run some of his beans about 5 yrs ago but cant remember what it was, leo paid me a visit and lost all of them.

be running his BSHB along with SSH x Malawai Gold outdoors................

anyone have an idea what the parentage is of the BSHB.......?

ganj on...............

if you dont know anything about big sur holy weed and just got it on a whim you hit the lotto.. if you research it you'll find out that its one of the rarest strains around and is stuff of legend. its a purple zacatecas crossed with something. not sure. bodhi got a hold of some seeds and did a limited release so people can get their hands on em. you and i were some of the lucky few.

webguy

Rainbow bridge

Rainbow bridge

Anyone grow or know about the rainbow bridge- a11 G x '74 maui wowie?

bodhiseeds

Veteran
thanks for all the kind words...

you guys are awesome!

i figured since i got my start on seedbay in 2006 i was grandfathered in...

now i know why i never saw that many pics or threads the last couple of years, cool to see the TOU changed so everybody can join the fun....

bodhiseeds

Veteran
big sur holy bud

heres the story:
these were a special gift to a well connected friend from an old grower in big sur, she gave them to me because she knew that i loved seeds, and would do them right. can i 100% verify this is the original undiluted or unhybridized big sur holy weed line from perry the monk, no can do, but what i can say is this is unique, oldschool, mind ablaze green fire time capsule weed from the big sur mountains. everybody that has tried this line has fallin in love with it.

the plants do great indoors and out and can get quite big. it has genetically purple phenos, pink pistilled phenos, a less common sativa pheno, and loads of hybrid phenos, smells range from soggy bread to blueberry menthol, it seems to be a afghani mexican hybrid masterfully bred towards the sativa high and the indica frame. the true magic of this strain is the amazing sublime sativa high, a beautiful blast from the past.

this seed run was an open pollination of 4 males and 6 females, not alot, but enough to get the job done... a small population open pollination in a tent means your going to mostly the beans made from the first two males that opened.... the super quick sativa pheno male... and the fat indica dom male... this line is called big sur holy bud to differentiate it from the big sur holy weed lines by hhf, danbo, and reeferman. everybody that has tried this line has fallin in love with it. im really happy to gift this back to the community.

bodhiseeds

Veteran
mtn nectar: i pretty sure you got some of the originals not the f2's. yours should have more sativa expression..

webguy: rainbow bridge is a big fruity quick sativa... still unreleased..

early may will be a big drop of my stuff on ******** and attitude...

mid week attitude will have a small drop of random stuff.....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
gonna be dropping those 91xT.o.K shortly...just gave some sourdxdc away to a friend......hoping he find's what he's looking for......props bodhi......

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
mucho thanks bodhi......I'm hopin' there not too old to germ.....in soil now outdoors......

ganj on......

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
nice MM! bet there's some gems in that. tasty to.

this is bodhi's bubba x otm.. potent shit, real potent.
head trip is another good one. got a few beans of it left. great gear at a great price..

picture.php

Last edited:

vancerz

Heres a few pics of some current releases.

Jabbas stash alien fruit pheno

P4111727 (800x600).jpg P4111751 (800x600).jpg

Jabbas stash cocoa/fruit kush pheno

jabba2 (800x531).jpg

Sunshine daydream

Sour Butter Pheno

sourbutter4 (600x800).jpg sourbutter5 (800x600).jpg

215 User

It all looks good!

Gonna try to snag some of these gems next month.

Latest posts

Latest posts