2x vintage Hawaiian indica
1x purple punch x wookie
1x skunk hashplant
1x purple lush
1x Jalalagod
What's Snow Monkey, why four packs?

Biosystem

All packs.
I didn't have any Bodhi gear until just over a month ago.

Thought I'd grab a few.
I'm currently not growing at the moment. Hoping to change that eventually.
Oh, you thought you'd get a FEW packs? Bro, they don't have any seeds anymore! You bought them all haha! Well, I look forward to seeing what you get going first. If you want any tiebreakers on which pack to crack first, I'm here!

420PyRoS

Oh, you thought you'd get a FEW packs? Bro, they don't have any seeds anymore! You bought them all haha! Well, I look forward to seeing what you get going first. If you want any tiebreakers on which pack to crack first, I'm here!
Haha yeah a few. I think the freebies I got on the side outnumbered those packs.

There will be a bodhi seed restock after the next drop happening shortly.

Most of these are in cold storage ATM, I got quite a few other things to run first lol.

Biosystem

Well, y'all, I figured I'd put a cap update on all this. The dry weight of all non-popcorn nugs is 254.9 grams. Not amazing but not terrible. The quality is quite good too. I'm very happy with it.
I likely won't post more updates on this thread unless I decide to retry the one silver lotus mother I'll be keeping for now. I'm transitioning over to my thread on Bruce Banner Fast Version by Homegrown Cannabis Co which just went into flower yesterday/today.

But I will leave you with a nug pic so you have an idea of what the finished product looked like. It was just a random nug I pulled from the jar. Not the best, not the worst.

Thank you all for your observations and support through this experience. I hope to see you on my other grow diary! Be safe and have fun!

Attachments

• PXL_20221228_213748751.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20221228_213748751.PORTRAIT.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 54