What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BODHI Seeds, plants and info exchange

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hey guys, where do you order you Bodhi seeds? On the Tude there is not half the crosses I see in this thread, I'm in France so I usually order seeds via the Tude or Alchimia but those sites are not the best sources for Bodhi seeds, if you know some places who deliver worldwide with a good listing of Bodhi seeds please share.

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
5ish weeks @11/13, I think 🤷🏼‍♂️
Spirit Hashplant
IMG_2383.jpeg
IMG_2375.jpeg

Phone Home
IMG_2384.jpeg
IMG_2376.jpeg

Space Monkey
IMG_2385.jpeg
IMG_2377.jpeg

Time Bandit
IMG_2386.jpeg
IMG_2378.jpeg

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Glad there’s a new thread up :)

I have a ton of bodhi gear that I’d love to sift through. Trouble is, have a tiny grow and fem seed is just so much easier.

Got an orig Goji OG and two packs of the Artifact 1 Afghan x Ghash. Might be some other treasures there as well.

Those growing Blueberry Hashplant and Babylon Buster, would love to see more..

420PyRoS

Snow monkey's are popped.
I killed 4 in a late night transplant. (I was soooooo tired, I forgot to water 4)

Funny enough, i have 4 seeds left. Ill probably pop them.

20240427_071427.jpg

I made out like a bandit.
2x Holy Hand Grenade
2x Passionfruit Hashplant
2x Instant Karma HP
2x Hashplant D
2x DLA 5.3
2x Last Chance
6x Freebies
And I picked up a pack of Razzberry Lemonaide for a buddy.

💥 💥 💥 💥

kro-magnon

Veteran
Glad there’s a new thread up :)

I have a ton of bodhi gear that I’d love to sift through. Trouble is, have a tiny grow and fem seed is just so much easier.

Got an orig Goji OG and two packs of the Artifact 1 Afghan x Ghash. Might be some other treasures there as well.

Those growing Blueberry Hashplant and Babylon Buster, would love to see more..
Pop the pack of Goji OG before the seeds lose their vigor, even if they are well stored they are not eternal and it would be a shame to waste those seeds. You could do a few seeds with this pack and make many growers happy.
I don't know how your grow op is organized but you don't need a lot more space to grow regular seeds, just start more than you need to have enough females for your run.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I wouldn’t publicly share an f2 of Bodhi’s work. As far as I know, he’s been quite clear about this in the past. There are original Goji crosses, the Razz and Pine Sol crosses. I think the Twin Flame is also Goji bx? Plenty of Goji around if you want to find a good Goji plant

kro-magnon

Veteran
I wouldn’t publicly share an f2 of Bodhi’s work. As far as I know, he’s been quite clear about this in the past. There are original Goji crosses, the Razz and Pine Sol crosses. I think the Twin Flame is also Goji bx? Plenty of Goji around if you want to find a good Goji plant
Cool down, I don't tell you to open a Seed bank with a pack of Goji but make some to give some around you. You can make seeds if you want with a pack of reg ones, the breeder has no right to forbid you from doing that.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Why not he did it with the beans he got from us.
Once you purchase a pack of seeds they are your property no one else has any say over them what so ever.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Why not he did it with the beans he got from us.
Once you purchase a pack of seeds they are your property no one else has any say over them what so ever.
Bodhi f2’d someone else’s work and then sold it to the public? I’ve never seen him release anything but hybrids, which is a bit different as it isn’t a reproduction of the same genetic.

If you personally feel that’s ok, then all good. I personally wouldn’t. I guess a lot has changed since the days when there were far fewer seed producers. Making an f2 and distributing it wasn’t a done thing without the consent of the person who made the original hybrid.

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

there is a quote from Bodhi circulating on this very topic of bodhi f2's...... he prefer's people not sell those f2s but giving them away is fine. He also said if you work one of his lines to f3 and beyond.... sell them if you want.... making crosses and selling them is fine too from what i understand. Reproducing discontinued lines is encouraged and I gathered from the quote that Bodhi encourages people to make seeds with his gear but respect the work and recognize it for what it is. But ya.... the selling of F2's is generally frowned upon without a breeder's blessings except maybe for rare and discontinued lines.

how did everyone do in the drops?
I missed the Last Chance and Holy Hand Grenade but I did get the Good Karma, Lavender Limeaid and the DLA 5.3 and grabbed some Forest Queen before those are gone for good and grabbed Oreoz x 88G13HP for a friend. Crazy how fast the Bodhi gear flew off the shelves considering he doesn't "advertise" on the forums.

Tynehead Tom

There have been a few open pollination seed increases of Goji Og on overgrow now. I was fortunate to grab a decent grip of beans. If there was ever a pack to F2 at this point..... original packs og Goji are good candidates as them beans aren't getting any younger

420PyRoS

B doesnt mind ppl F2'ing strains but the stipulation was not to F2/repo lines that are still being sold or could be still made with his current dads.