What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BODHI Seeds, plants and info exchange

420PyRoS

F511F792-0D7B-4DC8-8654-EDA9ACEAC049-228x228.jpeg

Hello all.

As some of you know, the original Bodhi thread got archived and is now only viewable for veterans and contributors.

Feel free to share your photos, seeds and info here and hopefully we can rebuild a user contributed public thread for all to gain knowledge from.

Let's keep it clean, and strictly Bodhi related.

Cheers.

420PyRoS

I'll start by asking if anyone has info on wookie 30?

This list has been kicking around but it doesn't have wookie 30 on it. The strain I see her on is the wookie hashplant v2. GLG notes: passionfruit pheno remix

Also has anyone seen pics of the wookie 7 female or grown out a cross of her?

Screenshot_20240308_185847_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

greencalyx

Premium user
My friend used to grow tree of life by bodhi seeds. He had a really nice clone of it that he ran for a while. Grew really well for him up north where he was at (outdoors).

Unfortunately, he lost that cut and has been looking for more seeds ever since.

Bodhi doesn't typically re-release strains does he?

Last edited:

420PyRoS

Unfortunately, he lost that cut and has been looking for more seeds ever since.

Bodhi doesn't typically re-release strains does he?
You might have some luck over on the Overgrow forum trying to find those seeds.

I haven't really seen him re-release old strains. From my understanding he lost the Wookie 15 and 88g13hp dad so there won't be more crosses of those either.

He has his lavender lemonade dad going now and a DLA 5 dad in a few crosses lately.

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
How was terpinado? What kind of flavors/scents did you find in there?

Decent potency?
There are 2 of them currently at 60ish days that will be coming down this week, so I don’t know about the potency/flavor, but their scents are intoxicating. I have a monster cropped cut of the more colorful Terpenado, the BBHP, and the black triangle (seed plants will be coming down within the next 10 days) that I am going to scrog in my 4x2 as soon as the 7 seedlings(2 space monkey, 2 spirit hashplant, 2 phone home, and 1 time bandit) show sex and get moved into the 4x5.
IMG_2207.jpeg

420PyRoS

Amazing. You getting any strawberry smells coming off the terpenado's?

The BBHP and Black Triangle looking good too. Lots of good stuff you got lined up.

Hope you have a good harvest and to hear more about those terpenado when it's ready for rolling.

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Amazing. You getting any strawberry smells coming off the terpenado's?

The BBHP and Black Triangle looking good too. Lots of good stuff you got lined up.

Hope you have a good harvest and to hear more about those terpenado when it's ready for rolling.
I harvested everything over the last couple days. I will let you know more about smells, etc after drying and before jarring. I just moved a time bandit, 2 space monkey, 2 spirit hashplant, and 2 phone home, along with clones of the BT, BBHP, and Terpenado #1 into the flower tent. Should know sex of the littles shortly.
IMG_2263.jpeg

420PyRoS

I harvested everything over the last couple days. I will let you know more about smells, etc after drying and before jarring. I just moved a time bandit, 2 space monkey, 2 spirit hashplant, and 2 phone home, along with clones of the BT, BBHP, and Terpenado #1 into the flower tent. Should know sex of the littles shortly.
View attachment 18976487
Awesome!
You got quite a bit going on.
We just dipped to -8 degrees here so it's still a bit before I can get a pack of snow monkey's going but the name sure does fit the situation.

My wife runs a daycare so I can't do any indoor but she's looking to drop it at she's getting tired chasing kids all the time. When that happens, hopefully in the next year, I'll ramp up some more bodhi.

420PyRoS

Shoe over at Headies dropped some info according to OG. Might as well share here.

2024 spring drop

DLA 5.3 (artifact 1 afghan f3 mexican chocolate x 88g13/hp) chocolate chai earth spice version of the infamous dla 5 v1...

Last chance (Topanga pure kush x wookie 15) last of the og wookie hybrids, saving the best for last….

trance plant (cherry trance x 88g13/hp) cherry berry chunky star traveller…,.

Good karma Hashplant (instant karma x 88g13/hp) deep healing balanced heavenly heady hashplant…

Dragonade (dragon soul x lavender lemonaid) extraterrestrial terp phasers on stun… red sap… citrus fuel…,

Razzberry lemonaid (goji razz x lavender lemonaid) Frosty AF, red berry fuel and lavender citrus….

Zunga zeng ( jah goo x lavender lemonaid) Outdoor forward spirit Nourishing gooey ital trees…,

Lavender limeade (desert lime x lavender lemonaid) Dry spicy lime and Mediterranean herbs and fowers…

Eureka! (Lemon g x lavender lemonaid) originally made as a personal lemon breeding tool…

Tripping unicorn (mango biche x purple unicorn f3) semi long flower super freak filled with color, exotic terps, and fx.

SS023 Holy hand grenade (Big Sur Nigerian x artifact 1 afghan bld f3) jurassic earthy broadleaf with African power.

Latest posts

Latest posts