What's new

Bodhi Seeds, CSI Humboldt, and Relentless Genetics seed run

testymctester

Veteran
Said daaaaannnng that's how you pack a tent rithurr. :tiphat: The dankerage begins.

That's right man... 4x4 tent, 3x3 flood tray, 36x 6" pots, and BOOM!

I usually just veg in this tent until it's full and then move to the flower room, but I'm thinking about squeezing a SOG round in here soon.

testymctester

Veteran
looking great, excited to see the Bodhi x's

Thanks man! I already killed off the early Red Eye Jedi male, but I'm going to have a few Sunshine Daydream and Red Eye Jedi boys showing their stuff here in the next week or so if you want to check em out. Let's talk soon.

testymctester

Veteran
Random group shot at 5 days

11267071_1526275241004458_1718558233_n.jpg

Will start posting pics of each strain group once the males are removed.

testymctester

Veteran
Looks like 12 boys from the preflowers. The Red Eye Jedi is showing faster than the Sunshine Daydream and several have nuts everywhere. The Sunshine Daydream is just starting to push out balls, so I should have a final count by next weekend. So far, looks like:

Red Eye Jedi - 6 males, 5 females
Sunshine Daydream - 7 males, 4 females

Also, no signs of intersex with the Snowman or White Cookies.

I know a couple people that want the males this time around, so looks like I'll have some good candidates for them to choose from. One buddy wants to use the Jedi to make White Fire x Red Eye Jedi and Dosidos x Red Eye Jedi in his light dep over the winter. I might ask for some pollen and dust a couple ladies too. :dance013:

Last edited:

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
Streeeeeeeeetchin' :p

I was thinking about it, that RedEye male showing so early/fierce was probably a sign of some massive root-vigor :chin:

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell yeah man, garden is looking very healthy and ready to stack buds!

i have 8 SSDD that i'm going to flower soon, excited that you are a bit ahead of me so i can afford a preview.

testymctester

Veteran
hell yeah man, garden is looking very healthy and ready to stack buds!

i have 8 SSDD that i'm going to flower soon, excited that you are a bit ahead of me so i can afford a preview.

Hey Corpsey! Thank you. Good luck with your upcoming SSDDs. Where in the 707 are you if you don't mind me asking? I dropped off a few SSDD males with a new friend and will probably kick him a few cuts of my ladies for some F2s. Let me know if you are in or around Sonoma County.

Latest posts

Latest posts