What's new

Bodhi Seeds, CSI Humboldt, and Relentless Genetics seed run

dimebag_

looking fire as usual testy! that white cookies nug looks like the man in the moon or that old mcdonalds mac tonite dude…hahaha

nice work! does relentless put out anything that isn't dank...
cheers

db-

My Guess is the ssdd will dominate the smoke report. A lot of crosses with the White
just lack potency but have that frosty look. We tried CSG OG CHEM x The White
and it looked great but the OG CHEM itself was like 5 times stronger!

testymctester

Veteran
looking fire as usual testy! that white cookies nug looks like the man in the moon or that old mcdonalds mac tonite dude…hahaha

nice work! does relentless put out anything that isn't dank...
cheers

db-

Thanks db! The bud does look like the mac nite guy, or kinda like the c in the cookies logo haha. And it's hard to go wrong when you cross dank with dank :dance013:

testymctester

Veteran
My Guess is the ssdd will dominate the smoke report. A lot of crosses with the White
just lack potency but have that frosty look. We tried CSG OG CHEM x The White
and it looked great but the OG CHEM itself was like 5 times stronger!

Hey Trop Sun! The SSDD is really nice, but the surprise out of the bunch is the Red Eye Jedi for sure. The White Cookies is exactly what I expected... a slightly spicy/hashy variation on forum gsc, the Frosty the Snowman is Bubba Kush with a little heirloom Afghani flavor mixed in (for me it is like Sour Bubble with 4x the yield), and the Sunshine Daydream brought out the tart berry terps.

But again, the Red Eye Jedi brings a very distinct terp profile and devastating buzz. One of the dispensary buyers said, "oh, wow! smells like pond scum... in a good way". Not sure about that, but there is a unique aroma that I can't explain any better :biggrin: