What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bobby Stainless presents: Return to the 36th Chamber

J

JimmyRow

Looks mighty fine...love the side branching...and the stretch on those branches looks just about perfect.

She is a beaut. Put em into 7 gal bags, crammed em into tomatoes cages vegged for a week. Then flipped em. Working like a charm

MC Lean

Hey Bobby,
I followed you over here from the ski forum you post in. Thank you for all of the amazing photos and advice and most of all for the inspiration to keep trying to do better. I will spend sometime looking through your posts as well as the rest of this site.

PS Check your PMs over there.

J

JimmyRow

Ahhh shit man. Harvest time round here got all fucked up. I was on vacation, had flush set up so I was choppin the day I got home, then death in the family, had to zip out to CO chop and hang a few days early. Then back east to a funeral. I literally worked the whole 30 hrs I was here. Cause see, i was working on a timeline. And I've been going like hell since then. I've got a couple colas, I can take some shots of...she put out like a mofo but didn't throw many trichs. Got a dozen more GLO bitches that I'm about to flip and see if I can't do any better.

I will shoot some pics when I get home from work(fishing, I love summer)

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Yeah. I am a bit bummed out by that.

Maybe just a shitty pheno... We will see this next round.

We've still got more beans too.

The winners were the Newhouse bitches, and White and W91. Giesha was a champ too.

Hey Bobby,
I followed you over here from the ski forum you post in. Thank you for all of the amazing photos and advice and most of all for the inspiration to keep trying to do better. I will spend sometime looking through your posts as well as the rest of this site.

PS Check your PMs over there.

Hope your wife gets better.

Lots of good info here.

Last edited:

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
New room at Jimmy's
picture.php

W91
picture.php

Peyote Purple
picture.php

Upgradde
picture.php

im jealous... im giving away clones and cant keep interest... yall keep some shit poppin off I need like 2 cats to help me keep a steady rotation the whole fam would be smoking for the extra low, or free... just 2.. am I asking for too much??