What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bobby Stainless presents: Return to the 36th Chamber

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
QWISO

QWISO

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Absolutely Stunning Bobby :good:
That QWISO and all your plants look seriously evil!! :D
:gday:

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Nice...can't wait to see it. I only got Glo males first run...but I reckon it could well be a great cross.

SPG = Happy, giggly euphoria.
Flo = Clear, crisp, clean, up.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Yeah. I am excited about it.

Got 20 GLO clones vegging up, and still got 6 or 7 beans to work with.

Stamos is: FTC Sage/Deep Chunk x Lashkargah (or some combo of the three)

picture.php

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
sounds like an interesting combo...
goes to show the most awesome strains are found in the craziest crosses!

Cannavore

Veteran
Awesome Stamos, Bobby. I should have popped more than just one lol. After some White Master Kush and Grandoggy Purps I think I'll do just that ;-)

Good shit bro
Peace

Edit: for the weed nerds, Stamos is Fort Collins SAGE × LGDC aka Lashkar Gah×Deep Chunk, which I believe came from Tierra Rojo.

J

JimmyRow

She's looking good for 18 days! Is that some frost I see?

My hunch is Glo = head stash

Yeah she's getting frosty...we are still going thru some things. This GLO is the only female we got out of 5 we popped. So assuming she was a winner. We cut 1/2 a tray of clones, and stuck the mum into flower. I will say, she's easy as hell to clone. Got 100% in less than 10 days. (Well rooted!!!)

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good fellas, truckin along on round 2! Bobby that's correct the stamos is the FTC sage x lashkar/dc. Rojo and funkfingers did the bob saget so I named that one stamos.

8d0f843b-05e7-4c62-9b9e-894beadd5cde.jpg

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Yeah she's getting frosty...we are still going thru some things. This GLO is the only female we got out of 5 we popped. So assuming she was a winner. We cut 1/2 a tray of clones, and stuck the mum into flower. I will say, she's easy as hell to clone. Got 100% in less than 10 days. (Well rooted!!!)

Well I hope she lives up to the genetic pedigree. Surely she must!

Does the Glo want to grow like a pole (Flo) or branch out nice and easy (spg)? Flo is great to grow but she sure does like to grow UP...STRAIGHT UP!

Does the stem have an incense/tobacoo smell?

:)

J

JimmyRow

picture.php

Glo day 21

She's bushy=spg.
The stems just smell like weed. I'm not getting that head shop aroma. But they're strong smelling.
The flowers are SWELLIN'