What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped.

L

LouDog420

LMAO guys you can use this to measure...

Even rotated a bit to match the angle of your dangle :tiphat:

images

bobblehead

Veteran
this shit is about retirement.. right? the area we have been in competition with "as you put it lol" is about the same size... well infact mine smaller i think i have 8ft x 4ft tent for vegging ect and 15ft x 11ft flowering room... in the last 7 months i got 40lb's how many you had? who cares about a few extra bucks on the electricity bill :moon:

now fire this bitch up and show an old dog up..... :ying:

I meant when, as in when I catch up... Lol so yeah, I'll have to pull more than 40lbs in that space for less money... And remodel my house for when I have visitors and/or renters.

:smokey:

And mega, it's on like DONKEY KONG!!!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Mega, that picture is crazy. You really find the best fucking pics.

aod

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You say "donkey kong" I say "king kong"'.....tomaaatoe......tomatoes lol....show Choc how we do it over here broseph!

madalasatori

Veteran
Choc tell me to mind my own if you like but are you on the old free electricity tariff or are you paying bills via the normal means? Just curious as to what other UK heads are doing with the grid...

D

DHF

Good to hear it mate... I really don't think the leccy companies give a f@ck!:dance013:
One would think that Power Companies would appreciate the windfall profits from excessive kilowatt draw from grower`s endeavors , but it`s been shown for MANY yrs here in the Hell of where I live that if your bill is consistently more than the median draw in your neighborhhood , it throws a red flag up and LEO immediately gets notified "under the table" cuz it`s supposedly illegal to profile customer`s power useage......but.....

THE most contributing factor in illegal grow ops gettin popped is the over the top power consumption that caused records to be subpoenaed , and search warrants for probable cause to be signed by judges resulting in fuckin up your day if you`re ignorant and have a $1000 powerbill on a regular basis when all the other same sized homes around you have bills around $3-400......so....

Don`t believe that just paying the bill will keep LEO away from your door here in the states unless you`ve got legal "med cards" and scrips cuz round my parts LEO don`t play fair , they playta win......period....

Constitutional rights to privacy don`t mean dick when they`ve got you in their cross hairs and kickin yer door down....

Ya`ll stay careful and safe....Freedom`s EVERYTHING....

Peace....Freds....:ying:...

bobblehead

Veteran
Down in Hell and most of the southern united states... They don't give 2 shits about your civil liberties. Profiling is legal. The electric bill is one of many tools that will give you away once LEO is interested in you. I don't care if you are medical, don't trust government agencies. The DEA is shutting down dispensaires in Cali on a daily basis, and Cali has the oldest med program in the country. We have liquor stores on every corner and 2 in between, but they want to shut down the pot shops? Wtf is that about... People die every day from drunk driving. Who dies from Cannabis?

I'm civilly disobedient... Meaning I don't believe in the law, so I peacefully ignore it. The US was founded on civil disobedience, and so I'm very proud of what I do. There is nothing more patriotic than standing up for what you believe in... I'm fighting the cartels with every lb I grow, taking money out of their pockets and putting it back into the US. The DEA would see me as a threat to society... Not only am I a grower, I keep a thread to help teach others how to grow.

Max gpw's have many benefits... Minimizing the carbon footprint of the grow, keeping money in your pocket, and keeping you safe.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bobblehead again.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One would think that Power Companies would appreciate the windfall profits from excessive kilowatt draw from grower`s endeavors , but it`s been shown for MANY yrs here in the Hell of where I live that if your bill is consistently more than the median draw in your neighborhhood , it throws a red flag up and LEO immediately gets notified "under the table" cuz it`s supposedly illegal to profile customer`s power useage......but.....

THE most contributing factor in illegal grow ops gettin popped is the over the top power consumption that caused records to be subpoenaed , and search warrants for probable cause to be signed by judges resulting in fuckin up your day if you`re ignorant and have a $1000 powerbill on a regular basis when all the other same sized homes around you have bills around $3-400......so....

Don`t believe that just paying the bill will keepJ LEO away from your door here in the states unless you`ve got legal "med cards" and scrips cuz round my parts LEO don`t play fair , they playta win......period....

Constitutional rights to privacy don`t mean dick when they`ve got you in their cross hairs and kickin yer door down....

Ya`ll stay careful and safe....Freedom`s EVERYTHING....

Peace....Freds....:ying:...

Well Fred mine is regularly over $800 per month......but Santa Cruz PGE actually asks you on a form " are you growing medicinal marijuana?"......I've never had to fill out the form but for obvious reasons.....I'm really not worried at all.....it's good to live in the 95060:jump:

Choc

Max gpw's have many benefits... Minimizing the carbon footprint of the grow, keeping money in your pocket, and keeping you safe.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

you say some funny shit bobble but this tops all you been smoking that crazy ass oil you been making...

Shit dude lets just grow some fucking weed already :ying:

:pimp3:

bobblehead

Veteran
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

you say some funny shit bobble but this tops all you been smoking that crazy ass oil you been making...

Shit dude lets just grow some fucking weed already :ying:

:pimp3:

At least someone is getting some benefit from my altered state of mind....

So I've had my cuts rooting for a while now... The perlite clones have started rooting. The cuts in the aerocloner haven't grown roots, they just have white stems, and the leaves are getting yellow... So I don't think I'll be aerocloning anymore.

I've gotta go get my house lit up. :) I'm gonna need more space for all the clones I'm gonna make...

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hit some of that budder.....and rest well my friend...all work and no play make Bobble an unhappy guy.

Mister_D

Veteran
We have liquor stores on every corner and 2 in between, but they want to shut down the pot shops? Wtf is that about... People die every day from drunk driving. Who dies from Cannabis? /quote]

My grow partner is in a coma right now because of a drunk driver. Imagine if that guy would have eaten a brownie instead of getting wasted at 8 in mourning. My bro wouldn't be dying, and his stupid ass wouldn't be in jail right now wondering if a homicide charge is going to top off his DUI.

That aside excellent thread bobble, this old dog has been learning some new tricks :thank you:

G

GMax

damn been a while since i checked on this....had to do quite a bit of reading to catch up lol

I am sorry to hear about your issues with the aero cloners, but they are most likely caused by using a clear tub. that is gonna invite all kinds of issues with bacteria which is the #1 killer in those cloners and what is causing the white stems and yellow leaves ...dont get me wrong a clear tub will work but only a few times and not without way more maintainence

I know that it is a love/hate relationship with those things i have been there...a few pages back u talk about how fast the aeroclone is and now you say u never use it again lol. and there is times that i would have prob given up on it except i run aero through flower and need bare stem clones so i have just had to learn it inside and out and it always turned out my fault.

since u dont need bare stems i would of course recommend what works best for you, but like they say a good carpenter doesnt blame his tools..no disrespect intended

If you ever decided to use it again i would recommend a non-clear tub and maybe the tin foil wont cut it also..you can use swimming pool noodles as cheap alternative to neoprene

your little humidifier box looks awesome definatley gonna build me one of those if needed is it working out pretty well ??

your custom pots are sweet !! thats awesome you got your own pots made for bobble racks

2.5g is definately possible i am sure you will acheive it good luck bro and who cares about competition the passing of knowledge is so much more valuable and like you said everyone brings something different to the table

keep it up bobble

bobblehead

Veteran
My grow partner is in a coma right now because of a drunk driver. Imagine if that guy would have eaten a brownie instead of getting wasted at 8 in mourning. My bro wouldn't be dying, and his stupid ass wouldn't be in jail right now wondering if a homicide charge is going to top off his DUI.

That aside excellent thread bobble, this old dog has been learning some new tricks :thank you:

If I can teach an old dog more than one trick... The I guess I'm doing something right. Thanks! I've kinda hit a road block trying to get to the next level, and I need all the encouragement I can get...

Sorry to hear about your partner. I quit drinking a few years ago myself. I wish the DARE program would have taught me more about the dangers of alcohol... Cause that shit is dangerous! Who would knowingly put formaldehyde in their body? Guess what... Ethanol turns into formaldehyde in the liver. Enjoy your next drink. ;)

damn been a while since i checked on this....had to do quite a bit of reading to catch up lol

I am sorry to hear about your issues with the aero cloners, but they are most likely caused by using a clear tub. that is gonna invite all kinds of issues with bacteria which is the #1 killer in those cloners and what is causing the white stems and yellow leaves ...dont get me wrong a clear tub will work but only a few times and not without way more maintainence

I know that it is a love/hate relationship with those things i have been there...a few pages back u talk about how fast the aeroclone is and now you say u never use it again lol. and there is times that i would have prob given up on it except i run aero through flower and need bare stem clones so i have just had to learn it inside and out and it always turned out my fault.

since u dont need bare stems i would of course recommend what works best for you, but like they say a good carpenter doesnt blame his tools..no disrespect intended

If you ever decided to use it again i would recommend a non-clear tub and maybe the tin foil wont cut it also..you can use swimming pool noodles as cheap alternative to neoprene

your little humidifier box looks awesome definatley gonna build me one of those if needed is it working out pretty well ??

your custom pots are sweet !! thats awesome you got your own pots made for bobble racks

2.5g is definately possible i am sure you will acheive it good luck bro and who cares about competition the passing of knowledge is so much more valuable and like you said everyone brings something different to the table

keep it up bobble

lol... You're right about my not fully understanding what makes the aerocloner work... cause otherwise I would be growing aeroponic. I can't say the system doesn't work, cause it does for many people... but perlite is easier. I'm not going to waste my time playing around and wasting more cuts, when I have a method that works perfectly fine. Props to everyone that can make it work... I had root bumps, and then nothing. I'll be sure to keep your advice in mind should I get the urge to pick up aerocloning again.

The humidifier box is great... except I haven't got the humidity over 55% lights-on... So rather than run 50F water straight from the tap to the humidifier, I added another tote stacked on top as a reservoir, and I added a water heater. I'm going to heat the water up to 90F, so that hopefully it evaporates faster. The reservoir is wrapped in insulation to keep the heat in. Once I know it works, and it should, I'll add a float valve to top it off when the dehuey isn't adding back enough water.

The whole "competition" comment... It wasn't meant to be a pissing match... IMO, if I'm not competing, I'm complacent. I'm always in competition with myself, trying to do better. I used to compare myself to nukkumatti and labtec. Then I set my sites higher when I cam upon RedSpaghetti's threads... and now Choc. If anything it's a compliment to those growers. Most growers I know grow horizontal, and they're rooms are larger, with bigger plants. It can be intimidating, but then they're not pulling 10lbs out of a grow 2-3x as big. Maybe 5lbs, and I'm not that far behind them with my bobblepods. I'm already using less power, so my efficiency is there.... but I have to get the yield to match and exceed. When I pull 8-10lbs with 1800w, and guys can't do it with 5k in lights, necks are going to break from how fast the heads attached to them turn.

You just have to know me, and know that I never settle for less.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts