What's new

bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Uhhhh didn't that last BHO hit put you to bed early LMAO....

Haha, well I am always trying to push the envelope... I think I discovered the point where the envelope pushes back. I have seen people do a .5 gram hit on YouTube, I don't see how someone could do that much and still function...

bobblehead

Veteran
How we getting on dude?

Well mostly I need to clean up before I can take any pics... cause I'm embarrassed of the mess... :biglaugh:

Anyway, I have 1 pod loaded up with Ultimate Strawberry Diesel (1/2 the room), and the other half a mix of plants I had to get out of my veg room.

You're totally right about me needing to make a nursery for my clones. I've considered it before, but I couldn't put it together how I should go about it. I'm gonna go back to vegging in the tent, and I just bought a 4' 8 lamp t5 for my clones... So I'm gonna have a whole room dedicated to cloning. So far the room has been dedicated to growing the mothers. I have it backwards. The clone factory is really the heart of the grow... I've got these cool tricked out pods... and nothing to put in them.

The fungus isn't something I can eliminate from my environment, unless I spray with bleach every 3 days. It's a fact of life. I can control it in a bedroom though... I'm also giving my plants a root drench after I up-pot them, w/ SM-90 and Eagle20. That should prevent PM from growing on the bags and the plant.

I can clone in coco, but the plants root faster in perlite... and I have more success. Why mess with 100% success? lol... I'm gonna clone and veg in perlite, plain and simple. Then I'll transplant to coco, give the plants a 1 week veg to get over the transplant shock...

Anyway... I gotta save some details for when I have pics... but lets just say I took 500+ more cuts of just straw DD... and I haven't lost any. It's been 4-5 days now, so I'm gtg. :smokey:

Last edited:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CONGRATULATIONS on the 500+ cuts (dyamn man I took about 100 and it took gro-bro and I about 3 hours....) I hate to do this, but would you go to my thread and give me your thoughts on some leaf coloring issue's I am having with the USD

bobblehead

Veteran
Keep it green bro, BOTH in the grow room and your pockets!

This is the kinda stuff we need to keep offline bro... It's a violation of the TOU, and it has other unintended consequences that you've experienced... It's cool to post up large grow ops, but you're not really supposed to talk about what you do with your medicine after it's grown. Thanks for the well wishes though. :D

All 500 in perlite?

lol.. roughly 300 in perlite, 2x what I need, and 200 in a thermostatically controlled aero-cloner. We'll see which method wins.

:dance013:

bobblehead

Veteran
well, I would hate to keep you waiting any longer choc... I hope some clone pics will suffice. :) I'll get some more soon...
picture.php

material for more clones...
picture.php

StrawDD, and the USD that some have rooted, and some still haven't... I'm starting to think it's the light levels, b/c I haven't bought new fluorescent lights till now...
picture.php

and my HOL gear... 1/2 of which damped off... I've gotta bake the coco next time.
picture.php

D

DHF

You know.....I gotta step up and say that once I had all my ducks in a row that mom plants weren`t required and cuts off cuts were all that were needed for room replacement with monocropped separate locations hoonin....but....

I didn`t have access to the genetics you can hold mom plants from so IME , it`s beneficial bigtime for you Bro for future endeavors........

Nuthin wrong with mom maintenance if that`s what it takes ta keep rotations in line......Once I had enough setups a month or so apart in age and took all lower and sucker branch cuts off each 64 plants every couple weeks , mom plants ceased to be needed for rotations at the other locations.and it was less evidence to destroy in Hell should the need arise cuz I could rape and shape everything for uniform growth and lower/older /longer stemmed cuts ftw....so....

Bobbles....Ran all my shit in red solo cups of perlite per Krusty instruction for over 8 yrs.....there`s a reason why it works well due to the porous drying out action in the rootzone , but once my growbro from the left coast showed me how easy clear solo cups in coco were with 40 watt shoplights while keeping temps and RH in the 80 `s , I converted.......but...

That fungus shit yas got goin on hasta be resolved.....Prayin fer yo deliverance my buddy....and just 1 final note on cuts for the rule of thumb in all my yrs of killin babies for the other folks cuz I know you know......

High RH and temps in the 80 degree range with low light promotes rootzone development with proper drying out.....

My shoplights were over the top shelves above my cuts , but my 8 light T-5`s were underneath pre-veggin my rooted cuts gettn ready for the bloom rooms while providing the heat gain for the cuts above trying to root so that was a win win.....

All about dialage and knowing what`s needed for production at all levels ta keep da ball rollin yr in and yr out....

Handle it....Freds...:ying:.....

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
You know.....I gotta step up and say that once I had all my ducks in a row that mom plants weren`t required and cuts off cuts were all that were needed for room replacement with monocropped separate locations hoonin....but....

I didn`t have access to the genetics you can hold mom plants from so IME , it`s beneficial bigtime for you Bro for future endeavors........

Nuthin wrong with mom maintenance if that`s what it takes ta keep rotations in line......Once I had enough setups a month or so apart in age and took all lower and sucker branch cuts off each 64 plants every couple weeks , mom plants ceased to be needed for rotations at the other locations.and it was less evidence to destroy in Hell should the need arise cuz I could rape and shape everything for uniform growth and lower/older /longer stemmed cuts ftw....so....

Bobbles....Ran all my shit in red solo cups of perlite per Krusty instruction for over 8 yrs.....there`s a reason why it works well due to the porous drying out action in the rootzone , but once my growbro from the left coast showed me how easy clear solo cups in coco were with 40 watt shoplights while keeping temps and RH in the 80 `s , I converted.......but...

That fungus shit yas got goin on hasta be resolved.....Prayin fer yo deliverance my buddy....and just 1 final note on cuts for the rule of thumb in all my yrs of killin babies for the other folks cuz I know you know......

High RH and temps in the 80 degree range with low light promotes rootzone development with proper drying out.....

My shoplights were over the top shelves above my cuts , but my 8 light T-5`s were underneath pre-veggin my rooted cuts gettn ready for the bloom rooms while providing the heat gain for the cuts above trying to root so that was a win win.....

All about dialage and knowing what`s needed for production at all levels ta keep da ball rollin yr in and yr out....

Handle it....Freds...:ying:.....

Thanks for sticking with me Freds...

With the PM I got from Choc, and your post, I think I've figured out the changes I need to make. If I put my flats on top of that A frame the hoods are hung from, they should be able to pick up the heat you guys have been telling me I need, and get plenty of indirect light + the low power fluoros I already have.. I just wish I had got it through my thick skull sooner. I bet the heat will stop my fungus problem... Cause fungus like cool, damp environments...

I'll definitely keep some moms around... I can veg them up nice and big and then butcher them for all the cuts I need when rotating crops... Perks of living in medville.

The t5 will probably replace one of those hoods... Cause I can use the ballast for future endeavors...

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
my old apartment never got below 80 now that I've slept on this idea... In the middle of winter, I had the kitchen window wide open 24/7 to let cold air in... In my grows before that, I didn't have good ventilation, and temps were high there as well...

So, that being said... I think you guys have got me headed in the right direction. All this cause of temperature... It just didn't make any sense that I had never needed heat mats before.

FWIW I don't have a dedicated light shining on my clones. The aero cloner is in the veg room and the clones just use the ambient light in the room. When you shine lights right on the clones they focus to much about above ground and making sure they use the light. Without it they just chill at a dawn/dusk light level all day and can focus on building those roots.

Latest posts

Latest posts