What's new

bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.

labtec

How's this run going bobblehead? I'm most likely going to build a chamber just like this one. I'm looking forward to seeing some pics.

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey labtec... My camera is MIA. I used it exactly one week ago today, and it is nowhere to be found. I want to say someone stole it, but that's unlikely as I've had 2 people over. I'm sure it'll turn up. For now, here's some shots with my phone. I was gonna flip them today, but the temps are super hot! I'm gonna wait till the heat wave passes.

Drip lines have been run. The only plant I'm concerned with is the bogglegum in the back left bottom row. It's not moving for shit. IDK that BG9 is going to make it in future runs unless she's amazing smoke.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0126.jpg
    IMAG0126.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0127.jpg
    IMAG0127.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 28
D

dramamine

Nice rooms, bobblehead! Just followed you over here from your other thread....I like your approach. Enjoy the flowering!

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey Dramamine and JButt!

I'm really upset about my camera. I can't figure out what I could have possibly done with it. I'm going to have to clean from top to bottom and hope I find it. If not I'll have to buy another... :( Although the new EVO apparently has a nice camera... :D

bobblehead

Veteran
Updates coming soon... As soon as this comes to my door. :D
Canon PowerShot SX10 IS 10 MP Digital Camera
TOxN6LBZXfiqyrDQfRAwu8vzebgdgy5VXMD9yV6z9pCGoY7qw8mmgtbtVCC8_mVRPJ3Gw6BH56YEdzxg1ThRkFk71nqp5BAUliGx9T-Yzx8neNscRI9-hccaqTraXL-MF9b43k53v2mrNHD0VtRoHGxFbs5xY82Qx2RDn1XzSXHGkZ7V4IMiHnqrNi6qcAq29QZk

bobblehead

Veteran
Alright friends, I'm back...

The new room is looking good! Let's get right to it, shall we?

3.5 weeks in
picture.php

Sourbubbles
picture.php

Chronic
picture.php

Chronic side- top row. Bottom row has bogbubble, GDP, AK47, Cheese, and Purp.
picture.php

Sugar Cane Kush side- top tow. Bottom row has Grape Skunk, Sour Tahoe OG and StrawberryDD.
picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
A few 4 week 12/12 shots... What do you guys think about the bud size? I've been using the REZipe, a friend thinks I might get better results with other products...

GDP

attachment.php

Sour Tahoe
attachment.php

Sugar Cane Kush
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 23

johnny butt

Some nice looking shots bobble!

I never like to judge bud size until I reach that last week and the chop. I've been fooled before.

bobblehead

Veteran
Some nice looking shots bobble!

I never like to judge bud size until I reach that last week and the chop. I've been fooled before.

Thanks JB. I have to agree with you there, I'm never disappointed in the final product. :D I don't have any problems as far as deficiency goes... Some plants just need extra N or extra Kool Bloom.
If I can better though, well why not try?

Oh, and I'd like to add that my temps are sitting right around 75F now burning 1200w. Sooo happy! Summer was killing me (and my plants and wallet paying for AC)...

The plants are looking great now that I have the drip tubes hooked up and I just have to refill the res. Admittedly I would sometimes get lazy and not water if I didn't have the time before. Coco/perlite is best watered daily imo... Not soaked, just drip... drip... drip...

johnny butt

Always improving :tiphat:

Drip is the next step. Hand watering these girls gets tiresome sometimes and they noticeably perk up after waterings. Might just design something as a winter project and see what I come up with. I'm lazy and cheap so gravity will be king! Your grows always give me something else to think about

:wave:

N

nukkumatti

Alright bobbleman!
They gonna look awesome in few weeks! :)

I got some help from the autumn temps too! Only shitty situation I needed to tear my new flowering room down and put those girls in tents..Too tight and growded.

C

csedge

Looks so far so good to me! U use koolbloom too huh? Just started trying that instead of this other pricey powder I used to use. That chronic actually looks realy frosy. That Sour Tahoe like I said is finicky with the nitro so watch for the leaf curl when you are givin it too much.

bobblehead

Veteran
Looks so far so good to me! U use koolbloom too huh? Just started trying that instead of this other pricey powder I used to use. That chronic actually looks realy frosy. That Sour Tahoe like I said is finicky with the nitro so watch for the leaf curl when you are givin it too much.

N? and here I thought it was p/k! Thanks bro. As soon as my chronic clone gets a bit bigger, I'll take a cut for you. I had a lot of trouble with my last round of clones. Changing temps... That chronic is frosty, good producer, and tastes fruity! Sugar Cane Kush is doing real well this round too, so well, you just might want that too... :)

bobblehead

Veteran
This is my C99x collection. :D CLS did Wally C99 x self/blue moon rocks, G13, and Jaclyn. I have Mooch ChemD x C99. Ganesh StrawD x C99. Not pictured, is my own Sugar Cane Kush x C99 already sprouted. This should get interesting! :) GN C99 F2's in the fridge.
for some reason this picture got bumped... here it is again...
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
N

nukkumatti

Alright! Sounds like a proper line up to me bro!

C99 with bluemoon.. ;) aiai jaii..! Fruit punch with blueberry sauce.. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts