What's new

bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
So a friend of mine gave me a male Straw D F2! This beautiful plant was unfortunately infested with mite eggs! YIKES! :bashhead:

That's ok. This is what you do with such a beautiful specimen... :D
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice pics. What camera setup are you using, if i might inquire?

bobblehead

Veteran
Canon PowerShot SD970IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD
I don't have any camera skills, but this thing seems to make up for it. :)
Canon-PowerShot-SD970-IS-107815.jpg

C

csedge

Nice new set-up bobble. Glad u liked the meds too, what ones did u get again? It was the least I could do to return the favor.

bobblehead

Veteran
lol... You had me all messed up for about 1.5 weeks... Double Purple Doja, Sour Diesel, Sour Slut I think is what you gave me. We're gonna have some Sugar Cane Kush to smoke on pretty soon. More StrawDD in a couple weeks. I got another patient today! :) I'm gonna need my friend to get me some Northern Dreams to help relieve her pain.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Thanks. For a point and shoot, it takes pretty good pictures. Well, I should qualify that by saying YOU take pretty good pictures. Keep it up.

johnny butt

Nice! I should be ready to flip my casey jones in a week or two in a brand new space.. Will be lots of fun to watch and compare.

Gonna sit back and take some trimming lessons now if you don't mind

:tiphat:

bobblehead

Veteran
ooohhh... Casey Jones! That's one strain I'd like to try one day. :) I can't wait to see your new space JButt. I know you're gonna rock out even better than the last grow!

I'll be sure to take some detailed pics of my trimming techniques. I use a screen, defoliation, and trim the branches that ime aren't going to do anything. I didn't do it in the last grow with a few of my C99's just to see what would happen... I'm not impressed. I'll definitely be doing all that training from now on.

Thanks to everyone for tuning in. :D I'm very excited about this.

bobblehead

Veteran
ok, as promised, here's some pics! Today I only did defoliation. They're not quite big enough to put into the netting yet. That, and I need to buy more bamboo stakes. Mo money to spend on the grow... great. lol Good thing they're cheap!

Here we go with 3 before and after trimmings. There's a little perlite dust on the leaves. FYI. No bugs or sick plants. First up:
Purp- last run
picture.php

picture.php

Chronic- last run
picture.php

picture.php

Sourbubble
picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
wow, only 5 days later... I didn't realize how fast my plants are growing. :D
I did more defoliation, and added nets. I'm trying something new: zip-tying the tips of the bamboo stakes together. It's going to make the canopy more continuous hypothetically speaking. Next up: Drip lines!
We've only got another 1.5 weeks of veg here kids!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

N

nukkumatti

Grow on Bobbleman!

Girls are growing nice man interesting to see how it goes with the netting bro!

:)

labtec

Looks really good bobblehead. I love drip irrigation, its so easy to use. What kind of pump do you use to run your drip setup? Also, what kind of soil do you use?
I'm thinking about building another chamber like your tent. I already have one 600, so i really only need a ballast,socket,fan and carbon filter. Keep on rocking it.

bobblehead

Veteran
Looks really good bobblehead. I love drip irrigation, its so easy to use. What kind of pump do you use to run your drip setup? Also, what kind of soil do you use?
I'm thinking about building another chamber like your tent. I already have one 600, so i really only need a ballast,socket,fan and carbon filter. Keep on rocking it.

I use a 185gph pump... That has yet to be hooked up. :) I need to buy a big trash can to use for a reservoir first. 24 5 gal pots drink a lot of water.
I use coco/perlite. Dirt is for outdoors. :)
I use NTE DPDT relay to flip my ballasts from one lamp to another. Just a thought. They're only $30 a piece. Much cheaper than a new ballast. You make that ballast run all day long, and flip power between lamps.

I started construction on the closet style room like I said I was going to. I think I'm going to use cool tubes, because I don't have room to hang the scrubber. It looked to me like the scrubber was taking up a lot of space in the top of your setup too. How do you feel about that? I'm going to put the scrubber on the floor, tubes straight up and exhaust out the top. I'll put up a pic of the room once I finish.

Latest posts

Latest posts