What's new

bobblehead overtakes

bobblehead

Veteran
Not bad for a couple 430w lamps, huh? Imagine how much better my buds could be if I had a reflector and they didn't get all that direct light.... :biglaugh:
picture.php

Now I have all 1290w shining on my 5 Straw DD and 3 Chem D plants... This room is set it and forget it. Gotta start somewhere, right?
picture.php

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Who here has ever seen a bald eagle on the way to their grow? Just saying... I love northern Michigan.

Sour Amnesia harvest after 11 weeks. This is the last run this pheno will ever have. It's dead now. Pics are kinda outta focus too... :( I guess I should take more time focusing on the shot... or maybe clean the lens...
View Image
View Image
View Image

i had one land in a tree in my back yard wait out a storm then bounce once the rain stopped. nice room btw -=]

Mister_D

Veteran
Imagine how much better my buds could be if I had a reflector and they didn't get all that direct light.... :biglaugh:

Ya bob you just need to give up on this whole vertical idea. I mean seriously, some reflectors with glass that blocks all the harmfull extra light and those buds could be the size of a.............. a bic lighter :laughing:.

D

DHF

Bare bulbs rule........All else drool.....period...

Dial your environment and sideways canopy with proper watts per sq ft and yield accordingly.....Bet on it.....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:.....

Bonzo

Veteran
bald eagles...red tail hawks and bigass Sour Amnesia buds!:woohoo:

lookin forward to the Diesel and Chem!:woohoo:

Mister_D

Veteran
FHC - That is the coolest pet ever! I want one to help me with this ever growing gopher problem i'm having, just can't seem to shoot enough of um :laughing:. Good stuff yas got going on in here bobs :dance013:

Farmhouse i'd rep ya for that one but it won't let me.......

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
FHC - That is the coolest pet ever! I want one to help me with this ever growing gopher problem i'm having, just can't seem to shoot enough of um :laughing:. Good stuff yas got going on in here bobs :dance013:

Farmhouse i'd rep ya for that one but it won't let me.......

You just need to plant some seeds to get rid of the gophers. I recommend .22 cal seeds. Plant them all year round for them to be effective.

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Damn.. I want a hawk.

Holy shit hawks...Your telling me you've got a trained hawk that brings back dinner after it leaves your glove? Do you realize how invaluable that is!

Can you train one and ship it to me? Seriously..whats the going rate for a hawk that snags small game for daddy?

How long and at what age was this consistent/reliable? Did you really train it to do this or is it just natural instinct to hunt and bring back its prey?

Now yall got me craving gopher kabobs. Used to have a real issue (I guess) at an old rural rental. These things had tunnels over the entire property from different parts of the yard and under outbuildings. Their HQ was back in the woods in a giant stick/wood pile. I thought it was awesome and the dog loved chasing them.

Its a sport called falconry. One of the oldest sports dating way back in the BC's. Its highly regulated and very time consuming, but truly an amazing hobby/lifestyle.
Rather then clog up Bobbles thread, i will send you a PM about it.

Mister_D

Veteran
You just need to plant some seeds to get rid of the gophers. I recommend .22 cal seeds. Plant them all year round for them to be effective.

Trust me buddy I spend more of my free time *cough* planting seeds than I care to admit on open forum :biggrin: :laughing:. They just had their spring breeding cycle so there are tons of them, no worries though i'll get em'

Farmhouse - If you read this in time i'd love pm about falconry too :thank you:. Going to do a lil looking into on my own, but anything you could contribute would be awesome.

Sorry for the off topic reply bobbles :comfort:

bobblehead

Veteran
i had one land in a tree in my back yard wait out a storm then bounce once the rain stopped. nice room btw -=]

That counts as an eagle sighting in my book! Thanks for stopping by bro. I'm trying to get my act together over here... I hope things are working out for you.

LOL.. I had 2 harris hawks I named "Bubba and Kush" My next male hawk im namin Diesel!

Did you take down the pic? I thought it was pretty frickin cool! Don't hesitate to share bad ass pictures in my thread...

You just got bumped up a notch in my book FHC...

:laughing:

I've had a rough week guys... Bitches be trippin...

The Sour Amnesia only came out to .5lb... Those large buds were full of air. It's just the way that pheno grew(it's dead now). The good news is it tested at 21%, so I'll get my money... :)

More bad news is I must have left a blumat wide open and flooded the rack room... Pondliner only holds so much when you have 330g ICB tanks... I guess I should have given that one some more serious consideration, b/c I ignored Murphy's Law and it bit me in the ass. After cleaning up that mess, at some point in the evening building the new room, I tripped and I must have knocked a rack over... b/c today I noticed that the rest of the water was gone from the reservoir and the rack room was flooded again... When the rack fell, it popped the hose apart, and damaged 2 plants that are tied up now...

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
More trouble down on the farm... the new room had air in the blumat line again... So I had 7/8 dried out plants 1.5 weeks in flower... Luckily I have all sorts of plants in veg, so I pulled the ones that were in there, put them back in veg, and rebuilt the whole room... I'm about 80% healed now, and I'm feeling ambitious... It's time to start super-charging this grow house!

I strapped the flooded posts to the walls and loaded up 44 Headband clones. I'm hoping to get at least 44oz, 2.75lbs.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This rig is flood and drain. My veg has just exploded now that I switched over, and I think I need to start building out my flower rooms this way as well. The blumats are nice and all... Very easy to set up... Definitely good for extra plants on the floor... but I like how bulletproof a well built flood and drain or DTW is.

D

DHF

Wow.....All those cones shoulda been dialed down to a cling before headin home Bro......and.....coulda been the different levels of gravity fed pressure fuckin witchas but....dunno..

You`re better than this my buddy......Wishin all things fall in place for yas.....

Peace...Freds...:ying:.....

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I will tell you a few things:

1. That is hateful.

2. I'm sorry.

3. I love the gutter concept, esp in rows, with DTW or a potential for W (or runoff, as us dirty guys call it)

4. I really like #3.

Bobble, you're a smart guy. Especially with the plant and the roots and the whatnots. Let's pretend that spacing was equal..

If a guy wanted to replicate 4-5 gallons of dirt in a pot, but instead in a gutter (or similar linear-sort of setup, where the container isn't a cylinder beneath the plant, but more a rectangle beneath it), ..

Is that an equal return on root-investment? Not sure how to articulate it beyond this point, but.. Y'dig?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bobble..so sorry with the new troubles my brother....I had no idea, sorry for being a little "snarky" in my thread. I 've been busy traveling up and down the state for TOp NOtch DNA/Strains, then taking cut's and getting my outdoor thing ready before I leave, cuz onvce I do it's all up to gro-bro and I think your like me..NOONE takes care of your shit like YOU do.

Wish I had time to fly out their and help you bro but I gotta jump in the truck and make some serious money!

Latest posts

Latest posts