What's new

bobblehead overtakes

DrFever

Veteran
Bwahahahaha

That's rich.

And you thought i was paranoid (of the state that is)

I really don't see why people lie online though, shits whack, I mean it's like the one place I can really share what I do, and with like minded folks. Maybe it's just me but being fake is tiring and depressing, I'd prefer just not posting or being around people in real life if I had to be a liar for a living.

No shit how could you look your self in the mirror, and to think there trying to pull a fast one to some growers / members that have enough brains and grows behind them to know the difference
Instead of being productive there anti productive jealous, obviously and have low self estem.
its all becoming a big dik contest take everything on the net as a grain of salt weed out the stupid ness and take in the common sense
Anyways guess i better go talk to my girls this morning if they make me 20 pounds or 1 oz??? i consider myself lucky loll
another grow completed with out getting caught and going to fcking jail cheers doc

Attachments

• dscf4400o.jpg
    dscf4400o.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 11
  • dscf4402y.jpg
    dscf4402y.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF4401.jpg
    DSCF4401.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 14

bobblehead

Veteran
lol yea it appears i am drawn to the vert section :laughing: do i have to grow vert to hang with you all ????:tiphat::comfort:

You're more than welcome to hang out here... But don't go starting shit with my friends. Just cause we made up doesn't mean you can come disrespecting people in my thread.

Pls everyone let this slide.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not positive that Jbonez was Zodiac. Maybe Jbonez was just jumping on to the Zodiac Induction Wagon lickety-split.

After all, he's "regularly pulling four pounds from the 2x600 room" already.

What i do know is that someone calling themselves Jbonez was banned from at least two other forums and that on another there's a guy called "ridge"racer that posted pics straight out of jbonez ICMag thread and got really excited about induction lighting on that same thread a few days ago, slightly before getting banned.

Damn. I wish we could hurry up and lock this new location down. I'm so fucking tired of babysitting clone-mamas in a bedroom closet.

I am spending too much time researching pointless gossip.

Sorry Bobble. Sorry guys.

I feel yah broski!

bobblehead

Veteran
Thank you guys for your patience. The Float Valve Auto Watering Thread will be held in SRGB's subforum as they are a co-contributor to this project.
(hint: click on the bold)

Everyone is welcome... Whether you hang your lamps vertical or horizontal, you're a boy or a girl or even a cookie monster. This thread will be for the free and friendly exchange of ideas. No bullshit tolerated.

Last edited:
D

DaveTheNewbie

Thank you guys for your patience. The Float Valve Auto Watering Thread will be held in SRGB's subforum as they are a co-contributor to this project.
(hint: click on the bold)

Everyone is welcome... Whether you hang your lamps vertical or horizontal, you're a boy or a girl or even a cookie monster. This thread will be for the free and friendly exchange of ideas. No bullshit tolerated.

how the fuck can you neg rep that?

silver hawaiian

Veteran
how the fuck can you neg rep that?

I wondered this 'zact same thing. But then I thought for the sake of not being a little sally, I'd just ignore the whole thing..

But yeah, there are still little sallies hangin' here, it seems, .. (And I ain't talkin' about you Dave)

Are we seriously to the point where we're frowning upon new ideas and ways of thinking? :crazy:

Femora

Ive just read the last 15(?) pages... twice!

Wtf is wrong with the balance and respect inbetween ppl here?

I get like a gigazillion of experience from reading these Vert-forums...
This is way better then any other forum Ive looked into. (well, its not THAT many, but it seems like I did the best pick anyway!)
From the first 3 pages on vert (75 threads) ive read about 60 threads! Right now I should be sleeping, but still I find myself glued in this chair, staring at the cpu-screen, reading, looking at setups, checking dialing, nutes, google physics and kemistry behind statements, making comments in my papers...

I tell you.. There is so much to learn!
And this shit makes me sad! A part of my virtual reality, the virtual community died inside me during the last 2 days..

You lads need to respect each n' another for having different goals with the setups, and different ways of dealing with stuff.. There is lots of different ways to skin a mule, eh? :)
That goes for most of you I figure!

Bobble <-> DHF, sort that shit out, will ya? You are both gurus to me!

DHF, You will be back here.. You love to preach and teach, thats why!
and we (all?) like to hear what you have to say cus its true, backed up by more then just a hinch.. but sometimes maybe you should back off, look at the errors we make that you already pointed out, have a small laugh in the quiet and pop back 7 weeks later with the glimse in your eye and say; "I told ya... ;)" You are probably always right on the dialage, but the curiosity some have to settle is sometimes greater. Its in NO way a lack of respect, aye! Or for that matter, an attempt to provoke you! Hear that!

bobble, you coulda stated that youll do it your own way. You always will, and always should, but yeah, I recon DHF took your sidesteping way to hard.

fack mans... communicate! I want you both still around!
Dont let this be some sort of x-road...
:huggg:

Let this thread get back to what its here for; bobble overtakes!
I'd love to see some more pics! :)

Now; Goodnight.. I have work in 3h 44 mins.. ZzzZzZzzzz....

bobblehead

Veteran

This is way better then any other forum Ive looked into. (well, its not THAT many, but it seems like I did the best pick anyway!)
From the first 3 pages on vert (75 threads) ive read about 60 threads! Right now I should be sleeping, but still I find myself glued in this chair, staring at the cpu-screen, reading, looking at setups, checking dialing, nutes, google physics and kemistry behind statements, making comments in my papers...

And this shit makes me sad! A part of my virtual reality, the virtual community died inside me during the last 2 days..

You lads need to respect each n' another for having different goals with the setups, and different ways of dealing with stuff.. There is lots of different ways to skin a mule, eh? :)

and we (all?) like to hear what you have to say cus its true, backed up by more then just a hinch.. but sometimes maybe you should back off, look at the errors we make that you already pointed out, have a small laugh in the quiet and pop back 7 weeks later with the glimse in your eye and say; "I told ya... ;)" You are probably always right on the dialage, but the curiosity some have to settle is sometimes greater. Its in NO way a lack of respect, aye! Or for that matter, an attempt to provoke you! Hear that!

bobble, you coulda stated that youll do it your own way. You always will, and always should, but yeah, I recon DHF took your sidesteping way to hard.

Thanks for the kind post.

We've spoke in PM. I know Freds and he still loves me... Despite what he says... and the mean things I've said. :D He's just pissed cause he got bit. Normally that shit comes from trolls and it gets deleted right away. Now it's out in the open and settled. He should thank me for putting it out there to settle it once and for all. It seems like the consensus is that everyone including myself wants DHF around. Just teach from your experience, please! You've said it yourself that you shouldn't teach unless you speak from experience.

Like I said, friends fight... and if we kept fighting, we'd both end up banned and neither of us want that. There won't be anymore fighting.
Femora, Freds never left the thread... lol

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
I know you'll be in the neighborhood of around 50lbs per light once you get that float valve system sorted, but if you've got nothing to show us right now bro you can just save that shit.

We've been jerked around enough round' here.

:laughing:
Sorry guys, I just had to.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I know you'll be in the neighborhood of around 50lbs per light once you get that float valve system sorted, but if you've got nothing to show us right now bro you can just save that shit.

We've been jerked enough around here.

:laughing:
Sorry guys, I just had to.

NONONONO I swear a video is en route

crickets

:tumbleweed:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
bobblehead overtakes

Yeah that! Are you female? Will you marry me? Lol...

Jnugg

Veteran
For christ sakes the only ones that sound like females in here are the ones doing the bitchin' and antagonizing.

Bobbles...Fred's...I don't want to see either of you part from IC as you are both knowledgeable heads whether currently a grower or a past grower.Bobbles keep up the good work,Freds keep preachin...if I had the balls to do a full size octagon with 1800w + of lighting,multiple rooms flippin' and floppin' and monocroppin' I'd do my best to try and make you proud...maybe one day.Every word you've typed about dialage of environment (lighting,ventilation,humidity,temps,grow style/medium,nutrients and feeding schedule) and dialage of your particular strain/genetics is 110% true.

Everyone kick back,open your jars of cured dankness and FUCK THE DRAMA,ROLL UP A BOMBA!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
bobblehead overtakes

For chridt sakes the only ones that sound like females in here are the ones doing the bitchin' and antagonizing.

Bobbles...Fred's...I don't want to see either of you part from IC as you are both knowledgeable heads whether currently a grower or a past grower.Bobbles keep up the good work,Freds keep preachin...if I had the balls to do a full size octagon with 1800w + of lighting,multiple rooms flippin' and floppin' and monocroppin' I'd do my best to try and make you proud...maybe one day.Every word you've typed about dialage of environment (lighting,ventilation,humidity,temps,grow style/medium,nutrients and feeding schedule) and dialage of your particular strain/genetics is 110% true.

Everyone kick back,open your jars of cured dankness and FUCK THE DRAMA,ROLL UP A BOMBA!

Weren't you a real life friend of Jbonez/Zodiac? Or are you Jbonez/Zodiac too?

Latest posts

Latest posts