What's new

Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! That US get frosty?

Yes she gets very frosty.

She also produces some large fan leaves. As much as I'm not a fan of defoliation, I think I'll be pulling some fans off to prevent major light blockage to the developing buds.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here are the plants in the 1sq ft cfl cab after the end of the sixth week of flowering[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1sq ft cfl cab[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Day 42 Flower [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

:joint:

B

Bag

anything with the tang tang males have super duper frost , frostiest shit ive ever grow. frost doesnt alwasy equal the best smoke though but its a GOOD SIGN.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the cfl scrog cab after it's second week of veg.

ChemSis

Day 14 Veg

cflscrogcab_10thrun_day14v_03_chemsis_canopy.jpg

Time to get her flowering.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looking good blynx!! Always the dank in your cabs. Can't wait to see the Chemsis in full bloom. Gonna be popping some Casey Jones F2 and some NevHazexMango crosses in a few weeks.

NEG978

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 11" x 11" cfl cab after it's first week of veg.

Ultra Sonja

Day 07 Veg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] cflwhitecab_10thrun_day07v_03_ultrasonja_in_cab_lights_off.jpg cflwhitecab_10thrun_day07v_04_ultrasonja_in_cab_closeup02_lights_off.jpg

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the plants in the 1sq ft cfl cab after the end of the seventh week of flowering

1sq ft cfl cab

Day 49 Flower

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

B

Bag

yea the 1 tub is looking better now, like the yeild might be ok even though its multi strain. lookin close to done at 50 days in there.

Dr 4 four

Blynx, would you be able to sub in one of your af creations that you have in the seed dungeon for one of the ladies in your 1sqft cab in a future grow? Just figured it would be something different and interesting for us to see as you like to change things up and try different things. And since your really not in it for the weight, a 12/12 cycle wouldn't be a problem and ya can tame the stretch after that haze in the scrog.

Ever since I read your thread on making 'em I've wanted to see how things turned out since you decided not to go in that direction. But if ya don't want 'em, I'll gladly take'em off your hands and raise them as lil blynxies of my own. lol

Speaking of the 1sqft, what do you think of the single grow container so far?

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the cfl scrog cab after it's first week of flowering.

ChemSis

Day 07 Flower

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] cflscrogcab_10thrun_day07f_03_chemsis_canopy.jpg

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 11" x 11" cfl cab after ten days of veg.

Ultra Sonja

Day 10 Veg

cflwhitecab_10thrun_day10v_03_ultrasonja_in_cab_lights_off.jpg cflwhitecab_10thrun_day10v_04_ultrasonja_in_cab_closeup02_lights_off.jpg

picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Time to get her flowering.