What's new

Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

webecat

With your skills you should do the yogurt cup challenge. I love the way you document everything. One of my favorite threads.:wave:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome man, sorry for not following along. and thanks for taking the time to link to your posts!

I have been pondering this idea for a long time.

was the one in the black pot a single plant with multiple heads?

thanks for the response man. and i'd love to hear what you think is better... single plant with multiple heads, or multiple clones thrown in a single container.

A given area can only produce so much, so I don't think it really matters.

It all depends on what you are growing, the area you are growing it in, what you want from your grow.

I don't think there is a single 'best' way to grow.

I think the 'best' way, is to find the way that works for you in your situation.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the results of the C99 x PBSD running in the 11" x 11" cfl cab.

C99 x PBSD

Wet weight

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Dry weight

picture.php
[/FONT]

The buds from this plant are all nice and dense, they just don't weigh a lot. Still can't complain about a hair shy of an ounce and a quarter from less than one square foot of area.

Here are the progression pics from this round.

picture.php
[/FONT]
-=-=-
picture.php
[/FONT]
-=-=-
picture.php
[/FONT]
Next round will be starting soon.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
man I do love the way you do that. 91 days (if I'm reading properly) covered in one post, all photos from same angle.

5th

Veteran
Yeah the documentation in this thread is second to none. Out of the 200+ threads I've got bookmarked, I always get stoked when I see this one lit up. Just goes to show whats possible when you know, and care about what your doing...regardless of size.

B

Bag

another k+ for professor blynx , is the c99psdb a little purple too ? seems to have a lavender color or maybe im too sober .

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was looking around trying to figure out what to run next in the cfl scrog cab when I found this nice ChemSis I had sitting around.

ChemSis

I wanted to see how it would fit in the cab so I bent the stem to get an idea of how it would look and oops, the stem snapped almost all the way through and it's hanging on by a piece of stem and some bark.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

I put her back in the clone cab to see if she survives.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the ChemSis after three days of healing time.

ChemSis

She's not look that great but I think she'll pull through.

I transplanted her and went to bend her over to tie her down and oops again, I broke the main stem almost all the way through again. This plant has no flexibility in the main stem lol.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[/FONT]​

looking great as always blynx :respect: love how that c99pbsd grew and came out! R+
im glad youre chemsis pulled through both snaps,lol funny how some just arent flexible..shes looking mighty fine now though, good luck mate, keep it green!
ps smoke report on c99pbsd please??:thank you:
Canna

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time to get the next round going in the 11" x 11" cfl cab.

This round will be with an Ultra Sonja that I've been running for a couple years now. This will be my first run with her in a cfl cab.

Here she is before transplanting.

Ultra Sonja

cflwhitecab_10thrun_day00v_03_ultrasonja_before_transplant_canopy.jpg

After transplanting

Latest posts

Latest posts