What's new

blunTedSkylines 1st grow DWC Bubblerss

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Here's the link to ScROG Links again. My Thunk and Destroyer diaries linked below are both scrogged as well.

Those CFLs are sad :badday: But, I remember being a starving student and no money is no money. You may want to investigate EconoLight especially the Vapor Tights (sic) at the bottom. 150 HPS can be had for $20-$25. It would take some rewiring but we got the tutorials around somewhere.

MANY grow without HID but, 2 CFLs ain't gonna cut it. That's cloning strength.

Another update. The roots are getting bigger every day.
the plants have some aroma now, a nice pinny dank smell.

I move everything to a differnt grow space.

I really need some help with a solid SCROG tutorial. Before these babies get too talll. Freezer boy, which link from the scrog links do you think i should follow.

Let me know what you think.

1 seems to be much smaller than the other 3:

The lights were raised for the picture. they are normally real close. I have a splitter so i have 2 42w CFL's per bubbler.

Last edited:

DonChron

first DWC seems to be going successful.. keep up the work, believe the idea behind a scrog is to get the plants growing into the screen during veg, so when u flip 12/12 the plants will branch. Keep up the good work man ,ill be watchin

DonChron: thanks for the reply, btw, nice turbo charger in yourr avatar, garret turbo??

Anyway, i faced my first realll big problem. ROOT ROT. I hope i can get through this, I woke up yesterday and my roots were very very brown and goopy, now i am using Flora Nova and i have made a box with a fan blowing directly to the intake of the air pump so that the air wold be slightly colder, i guess it was cold enuff to replicate a chiller.
I hope they get through this, they are gettiong bigggerr everday the leaves look healthy, i ust gotta get some goodies to keep them alive. Wish me luck, i should be building the scrog net with pics tommmorow.

I love the recomendations don't be shyy!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts