What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt69 & the White Widow

ogenko

wow!!!
are you liking the looks of either strain better at this point???
widers look very nice. i got some greenhouse ww in my arsenal i might use next run
you might not wanna go here, but i gotta ask,
what does an average branch weight when done??? not a monster, just an average??
keep up the excellent work

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Hey guys!!good to seeya all!!

More closeups on the way in the near future!!

This is the first time growing the widow so yeild wise per branch???, not to sure. I can tell you the NL branches do pack it on very heavy. How much???..I dont weigh stuff out like this... but.every branch yeilds big, of course the bigger branches pack on more.As you remeber though i only keep the big branching network.. the small crap goes..my smaller branches are netting at least an dry ounce i would say.. Both genetics are looking stellar at this point, comparing the two, wont know untill blaze up time!!

It looks like the widow is gonna be a decent yielder, it is developing similer size right alongside the NL, if it keeps up like this it should be a magnificent sight!

Blunt_69

Veteran
Here are some new random pics!!First the room glance shows us the two top buds duke'in it out .. in the left corner the NL in the right corner the WW!!!!

9118roomedited_.jpg

CRYSTALLY CITY
9118thatssooooyummy2144.jpg

clearly NL
91185745473wbeauty.jpg

A closup
9118hohumsomemacro.jpg

abstract photo
9118yickdat234.jpg

leafs crystal
9118lalalal34.jpg

Last edited:

turbo14

Veteran
I've got a table of 14 DP White Widows under a 1000w about a week about behind your girls. Yours look identical in traits. I have been growing this strain for the past year and absolutely rocks my world! The yield out weighs my Serious Ak47 by a boat load:). Yours are looking very happy brotha:)

Keep on keepin on

turbo :rasta:

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Cool! thanks turbo!! It's funny when you start out with a heavy packing killer strain.. it's hard to switch.. This has been the case with the northernlights. However I am bored of the taste and high..... but it sure does get my broes freaking retarded baked!!lol

The widow is less leafy and more hairly traits, but is keeping up in size, only time will tell!!

Blunt_69

Veteran
Hey everybody!! It's a holiday for me today, which means naturally !!! a thread update!!Its day 26 of flower..

The widow i am finding to be less then ideal on the smell situation, It's much more smelly then the NL.. So I am building a DIY carbon filter convienently located inside the IC vault of information!!, so far i am into this thing for around 100 bucks and that includes enough activated carbon to refill it around 4 times!!! Will post the build shortly on this!!! waiting for the other products to arrive(namely the fan).

I choose a 4 inch DC fan that pushes 240CFM, boosting a bullet nosed, five blade design(made for cooling brakes on racing cars!!!!) It's a 5 amp rated draw..
Anyways.... onto the room

9118cpropw320.jpg

9118cropp324114.jpg

9118cropped2325.jpg

9118croppeed341.jpg

9118macaac2q34.jpg

9118macroed23084.jpg

Have an excellent easter holiday!! folks!!

blunt69

Last edited:

Ratty696

Lookin good man!! After this grow yer gonna throw out them NL altogether. I just know yer gonna love the widow!!

Blunt_69

Veteran
HAHA... thanks man... well since i havent been able to post any latest and greatest photos for ya'all , this is the next best thing!!!lol

I did however step into my office today, Its been excatly 4 days since i last looked at them.... MAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!

Thats all i can say....... I think the C02 is working folks....something right for sure...... MANNNNNNN!!!

So untill i can propely update i'll let your imaginations run wild!

peace!!

ogenko

looking kick ass as usual Blunt
howz the mcguyver carbon filter doin ya
is it containing those odors??
still no res changes... you make it look too easy

Blunt_69

Veteran
Ongenko - Actually im still wating on the carbon and fan to complete my carbon filter..It should arrive by next week i would think...I'll be updating that thread asap!!

I have done a half flush of the system and added back fresh nutrients.. I call it, a mini flush..PPMs were creeping up on me last week, and i had to go away for 4 days.. Didnt want any problems to arise that i coundnt address.. So I did "cheat" a bit!! lol

Wish i could do a full update here guys...... but.... gallery's no worky

Oh.... HAHA looky here the gallary is working!!!

OK. Well Damn!!!

Here is a new Macro
9118fckneh.jpg

A photoshop edit..way to much light in this pic!!
9118PHOTOSHOPERER.jpg

The room
9118UEAH_9012.jpg

a WW macro
9118uhhhuh123.jpg

another shot of the canopy
9118upperview.jpg

Have an wicked weekend folks!!!

ONE MORE...it's day 33 of flower

9118widow23441.jpg

Last edited:

Kilbud

Mater cages

Mater cages

Blunt_69 said:
Well here are the latest and greatest in the room mid week!! I finally remebered to pickup some 'mater cages. I ALWAYS have problems supporting the weight in late flower, the bamboo only works to a certine degree..

Side by side
9118matercaged1234.jpg
9118matercaged231.jpg

Some nice thick stalks....
9118batvsstalk.jpg

more canopy shots

9118matercaged_.jpg

9118topcanopyeq.jpg

Hey Blunt,

Beautiful set up. I saw the mater cages you were using. Do you make them yourself or do you buy them? I would like to use them on my next grow. I will be putting my clones into bloom in 2 days.

Thanks, KB :rasta:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Yeah, any gardening store will have Tomatoe plant cages... and they come in different sizes..

standby for an update ive been outta town!!

Blunt_69

Veteran
MmK folks here is the update of the week!!
day 38 of flower... for your viewing pleasure

9118leftside324321.jpg

9118yeefuckerhaa.jpg

9118keneh234.jpg

9118a_little_ligth_burnshit.jpg

One little problem when i left... I forgot to raise the light, and subsequently burned a top.......... but it's freakin huge massive.. so i no care!!

Last edited:

Ratty696

Its gonna be a good haul!! Looks fuckin sweet man keep those girls happy. When you cutting them down anyways?

Latest posts

Latest posts