What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt69 & the White Widow

Sleepy

Veteran
holy sh!t!

nice job keeping your cool, Blunt!! :headbange :rasta:

you must have been sweating bullets!

they look great! :jump:

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
rule35sub1 & Ratty696 you both would be more then welcome anytime to come sample the widow!! Course harvest time is a bit more stinky fer sure, but even then i keep the smell contained as much as possible!!

cgns & superjoint, thanks for da props guys!!. This is right around the time i really look forward to the show!! Stay tuned!! this is my favorate time to snap the macros!!

Well seeins how im a little behind in updates took abunch of photos tonight. I added my bloom enhancer alongside the lucas and hydrozyme.I use a product called bloom booster made by laters.. lets just say a little goes along way... throught the next few feedings the ppm should rise slowly to around 1000. As you can see they are well on there way!!

9118abeautiful.jpg
9118abeautifuul5.jpg

9118that_thewya_uhuhuhilikeit.jpg

9118tops32425.jpg

9118damnnn231.jpg

9118hpaorange124.jpg

Have a kickass weekend everyone.....

ogenko

looks like you're gonna have your hands (and your sack) full for a little while

think you could give out a little more info on that bloom stuff
i tried a google for laters bloom booster and couldn't find it
tanx mate

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Hey Blunt. Very nice grow you have going here. Your plants look absolutely healthy. You are going to love the Widow.

Here are some shots of my White Widow from Female Seeds:

Blunt_69

Veteran
ogenko Apparently there website is either being developed or something cause it doesnt work..here it is anyways. www.laters.com

laters@laters.com - is an email addy i have for them.. Im not sure if they have a retail sector or not.I buy it from a local redistributer.

waterfarmfan Thanks for the post of the white widow !! now that ive seen that i know what the trays should produce!! Cool!!

Cheers everyone!!! :headbange :headbange

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
CRAP!!!!!!! im gonna have to start flowering earlier ... freaking things are massive again!!!! they wont stop streching!!!

I had to move the lights up and perform minor lst to a few of the tops!!... damn things. the Widow is distinctly packing on some tricomes already as well as the NL... I see now i could have hacked WAY more crap off as well.....

PPMS have risen to 1100.. This is where i gotta start being carefull with nutes... so far they are handling it just fine.. and PH has been holding a steady 6.0..

Last edited:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Blunt_69 said:
CRAP!!!!!!! im gonna have to start flowering earlier ... freaking things are massive again!!!! they wont stop streching!!!

I had to move the lights up and perform minor lst to a few of the tops!!... damn things. the Widow is distinctly packing on some tricomes already as well as the NL... I see now i could have hacked WAY more crap off as well.....

PPMS have risen to 1100.. This is where i gotta start being carefull with nutes... so far they are handling it just fine.. and PH has been holding a steady 6.0..

Sounds like you just vegged too long. Happy plants will stretch like crazy. I keep having to remind myself how truly BIG those little clones will get. With similar genes to yours, a week of veg will end up 3 to 4 foot tall plants in my garden. Consider vegging less next round?

E

ElectroSticky

top CONGRATS to blunt 69 ,,

I've grown white widow in c.r and men it is such a smelly strain ,, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i'm living with some Diesel and Blueberries waiting to get some cheese and trainwreck ,,!

CONGRATS , !!!

:violin:

:joint:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Let lights out photos begin!!!!You are viewing day 20 of flower, or 12/12 for you technical guys!!

OK
I got a couple teaser pics... to show ya all.......Gotta make sure the right thread is getting bumped here...I dont know what the heck was going on there elecrosticky .... you brought all my old threads back to life!!!lol thanks!!!!

Gonna leave my babies for a whole week coming up........I read this thread where the guy let his wife take care of his plants and well.... they didnt look so good.... Hope i have better luck with mine.. She cant grow regular house plants.... so im a bit worried!!lol

Oh... I am going to be adding some C02 to my room here as well.. no monitoring or anything fancy, yet.... but i do have an unlimited supply now.... I cant say why... but it is unlimited.. and real tank gas..

Im really liken what im seeing here, i consiter my eye to be well trained now....man....I think your right!!! it's gonna be the motherload!!!.... they are looking VERY/EXTREAMLY healthy still....

9118good_gollymissmolly.jpg

9118goodgollymissmolly321.jpg

9118Goodgollymissmolly2134.jpg

looka that widow bud out.....crazy!!!!!teehee!!!I need a toke!!lol
untill the weekend.... stay safe..
Blunt69

ps....lol.... where the heck those mater cages go!?!?!?!

Last edited:

ogenko

dang! looks like you are gonna outdo yourself again...
it's just better and better each time
what kinda ppm's you runnin' now???

Blunt_69

Veteran
Felix, there are no shaded spots I have already pruned most of these areas. It is way to late in flower to be touching them now. PPM's are sitting at around 1100, and they are likin it!!

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Hey Blunt. Your plants are looking fantastic!!!! I remember that my Widows really took the higher ppms well. You might even go a little higher with the nute strength.

Great Grow, well done sir. I had a friend who grew WW and when he first harvested and we smoked it after a few weeks of curing it gave us a very active heady high, and then after months of curing we would be nearly comatose after a bowl...is that a normal trait of WW, or all herb in general?

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
The Widow that I grew was some heavy duty stuff. It depends on how much amber trichs. The mostly amber stuff was big time couch lock.

I knew someone that had to call in sick to work because they could not get out of bed the next morning after smoking it.

E

ElectroSticky

BLUNT69 ,, :wave:

hello my :friends: ,, ur plants look great ,, that ww looks a bit more sat pheno than the one i got,, but men they sure look HEALTHY and i bet u they are just as stinky,, :jump: :jump: :jump: ,, U ROCK ,, congrats buddy!!! :wave:

:respect: to u my :friends:

let me throw u some ,, hahahahahah
LETS ALL HAVE A NICE DAY TODAY ,, ALWAYS

:rasta: :bandit:

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
day 21 macros of the WW... not bad tricome production... not bad at all!!!

9118macros3253235.jpg

9118macros3214414.jpg

9118macros2342154.jpg

9118macros21425431256467.jpg

Last edited: