What's new

Bluedigiberry f3

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, mine were wonderful to smoke - it's a pleasure to drop a calyx or two into a pipe and burn it up :cool:
mine were a kind of 'woody' berry smell.. @numide had one and it wasn't very berry afair
i don't think the trait is really linked to any particular terp profile, or it doesn't seem so atm.

and thanks @JustGrowing420 i will be interested to see what you think smoke-wise.

VG :tiphat:

JustGrowing420

Some dry pics, need to keep an eye when drying these phenos as they go from moist to crumbly in a blink lol

Lemon pez candy very very familiar smell
bdb lemon.jpg

bdb lemon1.jpg

Other pheno totally sweet blueberry with some woody/sour notes
bdb blueberry.jpg

bdb blueberry1.jpg

I believe these are more energetic and clear than the normal pheno I had, they have in common the positive enjoyable high but no crash at all. Lemon pheno slightly more potent.
Still need to smoke more :biggrin:

Also in conjuction with what @Sub24ox7 posted above regarding taking them really ripe, I must say that I noticed the most drastic changes in the last week, so maybe harvesting just a bit underripe makes the smells more woody... I'm loving mine!

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm digging the love for these phenos! so good to get feedback on them. I just dug out a jar of one of the wispy phenos i had and dropped a few pearls into my pipe.. the smell has evolved to be a quite distinctive blackcurrent smell alongside woody notes.. and yes the high is really clear and uplifting... and i love to tricomes on all the stems!
I'm still not convinced there is any strong link between the terp profile and the structure.. i even wonder if the pearls might just burn more evenly and efficiently because of their shape/surface area !
I think this 'pearl' trait has also transferred into crosses too. The BlueDigiRhino was made with the same F2 pollen that i used for the BDB F3s and look at these pics. i can see a likeness of the wispy pheno in this plant that was one of 4 i grew.

BlueDigiRhino
BDR4nug@9.jpg
BDR4plant.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all , here are a few pics of my Blueberry mum, which i haven't run for a while (i kind of love the bit of skunk/chem in my BDB cut lol) , this was the mother of BlueDigiBerry and what i recently bx'd to and @Sub24ox7 posted pics of in this thread.
It was from a Dutch Passion Fem BB seed sometime around 2008
at 25 days, quite a narrow leaf expression.
BB25day.jpg
BBtop25.jpg
bbnug25days.jpg