What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

boosie

Awesome pics. That BDB looks mouthwatering. Been looking for a legit BB smell and taste strain for a long-long time.

VG any ETA on the drop? Put me on the wait list for sure!!!

antheis

Veteran
I wonder if AK bean brains vintage blueberry has any relation to either of the blues in this cross. He says it's more sativa and prone to root bound flowering and was around since the 70's (I think).

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think so. The digiberry is indica dominant and doesn't have autoflowering issues that i have heard about (although it is quite fast flowering)
My Blueberry mother is the more sativa dominant side of the cross and is from Dutch Passion stock.
VG

hayday

Veteran
I've got me some babies for a future run. Cuts will be taken this time.
picture.php

picture.php

boosie

Looking good hayday. super lush.

VG, I'm curious if your BB mum has the blueberry smells and tastes that are being passed to these offspring, or it's through the combination with the Digiberry that brings out the smells/taste of blueberry?

How about the Digi?

rolandomota

Veteran
Its well known that blueberry rarely smells or tastes like blueberry but it's their hidden the trait it seems more recessive and less common

Bluedigiberry is the one passing the flavor and making the smell more common
Look for double serrated leafs is the advice those are bluedigiberry traits

I can't wait man good luck I'm sure these will be a for sure thing vs a open pollination of untested genes

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VG, I'm curious if your BB mum has the blueberry smells and tastes that are being passed to these offspring, or it's through the combination with the Digiberry that brings out the smells/taste of blueberry?

How about the Digi?

Hi, the BB mum is sativa leaning and has a strong sweet/candy blueberry smell, along with floral and slight skunky tones.

The digi is more on the blueberry muffin/doughy side of the funk and is indica leaning and fast flowering.

The BDB F1s were mostly blueberry muffin leaning but the F2s seem, if anything, to lean more towards the sweet/candy BB funk.

VG

assyrian

I am close to grabbing some DP and DJ blueberry but have been reading a lot of DJs blue lately and it is making me reconsider. The big reason I want it is for the effect of the high, and then the smells and tastes. But without the smells and tastes, it is hard to pull the trigger on that price tag.

VG, does the digiberry have that renowned high that so many DJ bb fans boast about? Also, you said you are using a DP blueberry mom, do you recommend DP bb?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey assyrian... i think so, there are lots of reports in this long thread. here is one that talks about the effect:

#7 after approximately 2 months in the jar.
Magnum opus of blueberry in my growing experience. Astounding candied blueberry syrup nose and taste. Loud as hell and the exhale is just...epic. It makes you want more just on the taste and smell alone. The effect is euphoric and welcoming, perfect balance of stimulation and relaxation without any muddy disorientation. Literal sky-walking my dudes. Far more potent than any pure blueberry I can remember, intense and long lasting. It is like riding through the depths of space on a comfy recliner. Pure joy. This particuar pheno is beyond any blueberry of yesteryear that I've personally smoked. Unbelievable. Mind you...this is only one of two phenos I've tried and I think I have 5 more waiting in line. I have F3s of this particular pheno I can't wait to run. VG...Thank you bro. I feel blessed. This line is a masterwork.
View Image
View Image

I grew the DP mum out from feminized stock about 12 years ago so couldn't say much about their Bb now. Being feminised...my BB mum it is more likely to breed true for its traits (as in pass the on to her offspring)

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's the autumn/winter project to make F3s.... just got to get these C4DD test grows a bit further along and i'm popping BDB seeds !

99problems

picture.php

Some bluedigiberry offspring, it's bdb f3 x GG4 and the plant looks like it's ready to saw something in half.

Lost my clones to bugs so running some offspring my favourite bdb f2.

Was only looking to get some nice females this round but I can't pass on this one.
Smells like sweat, spices with a dark rubbery berryish smell to it .

picture.php

This is bdb f3 male X f2 female, same female used to make the f3s.

Growing very tight and smells like burnt rubber and berries !

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey 99, thanks for stopping by, that's a very handsome male !
and great structure... LED's ?

I'm popping some F2s this week.. now ive just about got the C4DD test grows out of the way!.. first step towards making F3s.

VG

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just thinking about dropping some of these. Since you are doing so VG, I guess I will as well. Good luck!

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts