What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
I'm not really the best at describing. I actually have a really low tolerance, but given that, if say it is of the relaxing variety.
-gil

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
VG! I need your help! I'm at 70ish days right now. I went on vacation for a week, so I topped off my buckets, and left them alone. Well, they look freakin awesome after a week. Fox tails all over the place. Frosty as hell. ...however the Fox tails are all topped with white hairs, like they'll just keep growing forever. And I spotted a few late flowering bananas. From my experience, almost every strain will do this if taken long enough, so I don't really attribute it to any herm traits. I went back and checked your mom, and it seems she just keeps on going and going also. Do you think I should let get go some more? Or am I ok to take her down? I'll post some pics later when I get a minute. I do have another cab going at the moment that's about 3 weeks , and I don't want it to accidentally get pollinated. It's my lemon-berry cross. I'll put some shots of it up also. Thanks in advance!
-gil

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey gil, thanks again for all the pics. you are right about my Bb mum - she will often just keep foxtailing and its a judgement call as to when to chop her. on average i do it between 10-11 weeks as you dont want the majority of the buds to get over-ripe and also as you say she may throw a few late nanners if over-flowered just like many plants do.
keeping the plant a bit further from the lights for the last few days can be a good idea but not always possible.

your cross looks promising too! i think those buds will get quite big!

VG

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Thanks VG. I'm probably gonna chop this weekend. It's about that time anyway, if you know what I mean;) I'll post some harvest pics so you can see the buds a little better.
-gil

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep in mind the Digi is done in 53-55 days - you just gotta look at the trichs.

Some where in the F2's I'm sure there is a stellar 9wk'er...with the attributes of both parents.

dank.Frank

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
I'm sure there are, but I only ended up keeping 2 females out of my pack. And to be fair, I kind of transplanted them from my horizontal cab halfway through flower, which I think might have stunted them for a week or so. The longer they go, the longer the Fox tails get. Which is cool.

I've got a few more pics, but they won't upload for some reason? I'll keep trying.
-gil

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice, Gil.

I think if you cut back on the N - you'd get less tailing and less leaf in the mix. Might even see that they finish completely and stop spitting pistils.

I'm just not used to seeing that much green at harvest time.

Don't take offense - just a possible suggestion. Either way - those flowers look killer frosty and I bet the high is divine! Thank you for taking the time to share and document them so heavily... :respect:

dank.Frank