What's new

Blueberry x Skunk #1 ScrOG

datjig

@Green Force - Man your shit is really impressive. Are those bubbler buckets with hydroton? What are your formulas? And almost 40 days of veg? I'm thinking of going only 14 - 21 days veg from seed. Any tips on how I can still maximize yield?

SacredBreh

Shit..... can't think of a thing to improve upon except the landlord...

Shit..... can't think of a thing to improve upon except the landlord...

Awesome...... I paint everything white as you know and that plastic cover out does it by a mile.

Course Karma will follow...... I may have missed it on the first thread but have several questions I haven't found in this one.

-I notited you have tubing for air diffusion instead of the the usual blue stones... What are they? What type pumps do you use for air? I use the hydrofarm dual diaphram pumps with the blue stones.... I have tried the dripper hose stuff but didn't seem to do as well as new stones but sick of them clogging over time... and they are not cheap.

-do you drip in from the top of the baskets and then use a pump return or exactly how is the circulation set up. I studied the pick but couldn't be sure. I have always used a bubbler bucket but that has always limited my size constraints due to keeping multiple individual bubble buckets dialed in with pH and EC.

-What exactly is the plastic you use to cover everything and what is the best place to get it?

-On your screen... seems they are 3 in squares with PVC frame.... do you just use screws to secure the string.

I know it is a lot of questions but appreciate your style and think it is time to do a few changes and upgrades.

Oh..... and on the landlord thing..... I would leave it. I never admit shit to no one, ever...... Like a lawyer friend I have says....... "Everyone has the right to remain silent but few have the ability!".... always at least give the lawyers something to work with.... I am a landlord and sounds pretty much like you are the ones we look for..... take care of shit---pay on time---and keep things cool. I couldn't give a crap what they do besides that....... but if I knew...... and they knew I knew..... that makes me culpable and just as liable and worse subject to seizure of property and assets...... that is a lot of trust to put into a tenant without equal reward to risk ratio. I wouldn't want to directly know..... and if things are good..... I wouldn't go looking even if I suspected.

Peace

Green Force

wow Thanx for all the love guys means a lot!!!!!

wow Thanx for all the love guys means a lot!!!!!

Haha, he wants to be friends with you, so he can come smoke your weed..!! :)
But seriously, I wouldn't tell him about your room...

But that scrog looks sweet!! That is how mine needs to look... :)

lol i dont think ill be tellin him any thing ever btw i think things are good =)

That scrog is looking great! I can't wait to see some what's next! Great job man.

Thanx bro =)

Lookin good bro, just keep it safe ;-)

Always plyin it safe =)

Lookin crazy in there man!!! holy shitsauce.

=) glad you like it

Hi each and everyone big up Green Force

first of all i love clean gardens and this one is well clean as we can see from the pics in the first page. I love big scrog but danm this one is a HUGE MADDA F****N SCROG!

CONGRATS GREEN

I wish u the best for the final round u one the right track.

bless up

Lambs

Thanx Lambs =)

Everytime I come back here my jaw friggin drops. Damn good show here bro...

=) thanx for your support!!!

Hope you keep up this thread i'm pulling up a chair!!
Nice grow do you ever go into detail about your rez's and ppms?
I'm doing a my first grow cant decide if i should scrog or not. space isnt really a problem. have you ran that same setup without scrog?

i can go into detail if you like just no one really cares ever most only wana see pics lol but i am willing to help any way i can for fellow growers!!

yes i have and it was shit i will never do a "tree" or Bush grow again SCROG is where its at for me i think thats where all my yield comes from!

@Green Force - Man your shit is really impressive. Are those bubbler buckets with hydroton? What are your formulas? And almost 40 days of veg? I'm thinking of going only 14 - 21 days veg from seed. Any tips on how I can still maximize yield?

ummm formulaS? and yes its a recirculating DWC system w/ hydroton

im gona have to say veg tell your screen is about 70% - 80% full in veg then flop screens are somthing u gotta play with need a lot of veg to make up for less plants

still looks really sweet :D

=)!

Now to work on a reply for SacredBreh's post lol its comin bro may take a while!

Last edited:

Green Force

Awesome...... I paint everything white as you know and that plastic cover out does it by a mile.

Course Karma will follow...... I may have missed it on the first thread but have several questions I haven't found in this one.

-I notited you have tubing for air diffusion instead of the the usual blue stones... What are they? What type pumps do you use for air? I use the hydrofarm dual diaphram pumps with the blue stones.... I have tried the dripper hose stuff but didn't seem to do as well as new stones but sick of them clogging over time... and they are not cheap.

-do you drip in from the top of the baskets and then use a pump return or exactly how is the circulation set up. I studied the pick but couldn't be sure. I have always used a bubbler bucket but that has always limited my size constraints due to keeping multiple individual bubble buckets dialed in with pH and EC.

-What exactly is the plastic you use to cover everything and what is the best place to get it?

-On your screen... seems they are 3 in squares with PVC frame.... do you just use screws to secure the string.

I know it is a lot of questions but appreciate your style and think it is time to do a few changes and upgrades.

Oh..... and on the landlord thing..... I would leave it. I never admit shit to no one, ever...... Like a lawyer friend I have says....... "Everyone has the right to remain silent but few have the ability!".... always at least give the lawyers something to work with.... I am a landlord and sounds pretty much like you are the ones we look for..... take care of shit---pay on time---and keep things cool. I couldn't give a crap what they do besides that....... but if I knew...... and they knew I knew..... that makes me culpable and just as liable and worse subject to seizure of property and assets...... that is a lot of trust to put into a tenant without equal reward to risk ratio. I wouldn't want to directly know..... and if things are good..... I wouldn't go looking even if I suspected.

Peace

they are called air curtains work amazing google it, i dont know the name of the pumps but they are dual diafram and work prolly the same i think its 3.1 psi. . . . stones suck they break clog and are just shit the air curtains clean nicely under hot water :)

Black and white polly i got it from my hydro shop it comes in 100' rolls for about 100$ im sure u could find it on ebay one side is the white that you see other is black and discourages mold and mildew shit is AWESOME for light proofing rez'z rooms sealing shit air tight i love it so much u dont even know last crop when i harvested i went and got 3 rolls they are 100' x 10' Amazing shit to work with

the screen is actualy made out of 1x3"s and black gaffer tape i use screws every 4" around the whole frame to give me 4" holes the string is what you would use as a string line for form work / construction carpentry or w.e its like 6$ for 200 meters

omg no prob bro i love to help in any way i can!!! and i absoloutly love the support

yeah hes a good guy im not gona push any thing im gona let it as it is im not sure tho if i should stay here or rent another place if i stay here for one more run i could potentaly buy a house but who knows!

loco81

pics is what gets me reading about how they do it! and the more i know the better my grow! i gotta lot of knowledge but lacking expierance so we will see how fast i learn. lol

Green Force

ummm hijacking?

ummm hijacking?

watching this thread made me want to show mine so i started one to hope anyone who can will give me pointers along the way thanks!
pics is what gets me reading about how they do it! and the more i know the better my grow! i gotta lot of knowledge but lacking expierance so we will see how fast i learn. lol

:noway::dueling: :hijacked::beat-dead::bashhead:

Hope this was not your intention btw im high so maybe im reading wrong?

Last edited:

Green Force

nooo co2 next run i shall use it =) hmmmm lets see day 26 flower plants are 66 days old =/

Thats how green force rolls, btw thats the first time i took ph in over 20 days lol its always bang on with in the drift i exspect my room is dialed in nicely =)

Last edited:
you do great work, that shot from your earlier grow really showed off how well you had the colas spaced out

i dig the screen too, i made something very similar for my cabinet, but the scale on which you're using it is impressive, and the room very slick in general

Green Force

Is that 64.9 F water or room temperature?
ya its the rez water temp room is about that with lights off and 78 with lights on some times 78.9 =O but thats the max lol

SpoCannabis said:
Hey GreenForce, that looks great, how did you do the thumbnails???
i put the link in my sig

Thanx guys for your support!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love all the comments and praise =)

Last edited:

Green Force

a/c 2x 6" vortex 1x 8" vortex 2x 16" ossilatting fans canadian winter time

8" vortex pulling 2x 8" 2'x2' air cooled sealed hoods
6" vortex pulling a/c box - a/c on 1/3 rd the time in winter
6" vortex pulling room w/ carbon filter