What's new

Blueberry x Skunk #1 ScrOG

Green Force

whats up pplz =) here we go again see whats up with the blue got 2 diff phenos in veg runnin 8 plants again one DSD to see how she plays with the blue got 3 more blue babys on the side goin to flower them out take clones first of course plants r just startin to grow pure fast bin in veg nore for about 3 or 4 weeks goin to take them to 6 weeks maybe see whats up with the screen this time!!

2 new bulbs =)

they got big ass fan leafs lol

Green Force

=)

=)

kk well i do believe it is now day 29 veg =/ think we got some pre flowers goin here lol got a sick picture just by chance =P while trying to show you how fuckin thick these steams are st only 29 days old from rooting =O the other pics are of my bitches they are starting to grow faster this is 5 days from the last pictures =) enjoy :joint:

3 seedlings =) 2 wk old

and again 5 days ago

Edit - P.S. i got a kick ass digi now so expect Amazing photo's =)

Last edited:

Green Force

fred_light said:
Kick-ass stems!

Are you gonna top them, or do any training/cutting/trimming?

Allready toped just b4 hitting the screen try that out this time. n i take cuts in beg as i need them and trim as i feel i need to im gona let them a bit more louse this time fill 80% - 90% of the screen then flip the lights and barly train at allthis should turn out to be a sick show

Cannabean

Whats up green force :wave: Looks great, I'll definitely be watching this one. I really like your scrog screen, you can really rock the large-hole scrogs! :rasta:

Green Force said:
Allready toped just b4 hitting the screen try that out this time. n i take cuts in beg as i need them and trim as i feel i need to im gona let them a bit more louse this time fill 80% - 90% of the screen then flip the lights and barly train at allthis should turn out to be a sick show

Okay, I am starting my first grow soon (1 plant, WaterFarm, 600 W MH/HPS) and I am planning to do a scrog on it. Unsure as to how much I will play with topping/trimming/training etc. I guess I should do at least one topping...

Green Force

thanx for comin out guys =) girls r growin preety fast now prolly flip to 12/12 next week some time =) pics to come soon i love the big holes easy to work with btw i made the screen my self with string and wood.

the one blue skunk pheno is extreemly thick =) the other has an insane about of nodes 3 nodes instead of 2 branching out =/ im lovin this new strain of mine

Green Force

kk so dec 27 first day of 12 hr darkness =) Bitches are officially in Flower =) the stocks on the larger plants are fucking insanely huge ill take pics and posy later =)

Green Force

Photo's as promised =) kk so this is what fuckin 39 days of veg get's =P

i have a feeling with the size of stems and stock they are going to grow insane fast in flower prolly have a lot of stretch but meh i have no clue whats gona happin from here in

What's every ones thoughts on how the Blue skunk is growing so far?!?! =)

Last edited:
Looks like it's filling out real nice. Very curious to how much stretch you are gonna get also :) My guess is that it will be perfect. Hehe, but then again I am on my first grow, and even that hasn't started yet (link in sig).

Still enjoying your grow. Nice work.

Green Force

=)

=)

kk day 3 Flower n i really think this screen will fill up and i got some soil plants and 3 blueberry seeds in a bubbler on the side going total of 14 plants in the room lets see what i yield this time =)

bubbless

dang dude, that room is lookin' sexy!

screen filled out pretty nicely, and those things are looking like damn tree trunks under that screen!! keep up the good work man.

Latest posts

Latest posts