What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Streak & Papaya

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Forest20

Veteran
Update: Sour60, Blue Streak (F2), Short Rider

Pic coming soon when their is more to see:joint: On week 2 of planting....

Forest20

Veteran
Info: UPDATE:

Three different species in one container...Container (8"Radius)...Grow Info: "K.I.S.S" Method....Week 6 from seed to plant...Lighting 125W CFL Warm Light

picture.php

picture.php

Forest20

Veteran

picture.php

picture.php

Forest20

Veteran

Just let everyone know all the girls from above where grown from seed and not clones...I was talking to my friend about this grow he said " Good thing they were all female seeds!" I had to bust his "bubble" only the Short Rider...:joint: He said ....think I read or heard that it was not a good move to grow different together...OK let me further same type In the same pot not system or whatever it be...^^^ the plants above are only in One Gallon size container...:comfort:

Last edited:

Forest20

Veteran
All most to 1000 post.... helping a little, but just to update the Sour 60 just toppled over just a second ago will take pictures later....:comfort:

Forest20

Veteran
1,000th Post

1,000th Post

The top of the sour 60 got so heavy it bent the cola in half....:laughing:

picture.php

picture.php