What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Streak & Papaya

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Height of Papaya is 43" Inches...So that's a meter and a little more.. give or take:joint:

Forest20

Veteran
Week Five Blue Streak..etc

Week Five Blue Streak..etc

I have be reading around that AF do not clone easily.. Here is the male I have been stressing placing him outside... then inside... then under LED.... then under CFL 48Watt bulb I cloned him but the wierdest thing it has been a week and he has no roots but is the same lush green and all...

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the females (BS)....

picture.php

Papaya......

picture.php

picture.php

Stem....

picture.php

Forest20

Veteran
OK before I have people tell me its to hot in there..... 93* is when I'm in the room... 81* when I outside of garden and I have a Home-Made CO2 going in there as well.....(Red Fan)

Forest20

Veteran
HERE IS A NICE SURPRISE.... SOME INDICA XXL OUTDOOR CLONE.....\\

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
C

CANNATOPIA

Nice looking grow friend. I just started some Papaya & grew out a few clones before these beans. I really enjoyed the flavor & plant. Best of luck. :)

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Don't even know what Blue Streak is, but sure can't wait to see her finish. Looks great.
Very nice grow man. Well thought out and clean.

Forest20

Veteran
MDZ Blue Streak

Breeder : Mdanzig
Flowering Time : 6 weeks
Environment : Indoor/Outdoor
Seeds Per Pack : 10

Finally! Underground breeder MDanzig’s own compact, 100% autoflowering plant is now ready and available only through High Bred. MDanzig’s aim was to create an autoflowering strain with Blueberry characteristics in appearance and taste. Hats off to a Cannabis pioneer, we think you’ve done it! Life cycle is 8 weeks from seed to bud. Blue Streak is Dj Shorts Original Blueberry Female crossed to Master Low Male, and then resulting females crossed again to Master Low Male.

Genetics: Masterlow x Blueberry (DJ Short)

Variety: Indica / Sativa / Ruderalis
Type: stable Hybrid
Harvest Date: 2.5 months from sowing when Auto-flowering
Flowering Period: 6 weeks
Characteristics: Fruity Lowryder Hybrid

Forest20

Veteran
Feeding Update....I flushed for a half a week then feed KB(1tps) and Epsom Salt(1Tbs)..Now back on to "The Recipe" Modify...:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts