What's new

Blue Skyscraper: Straight to the Top (An Ice Cream x Blue Satellite 2.2 Hybrid)

O

OKD

I love how they stack buds.

Yes me too!

picture.php

These are from last Wednesday. I got the flu last week so that's about all I got done. I chopped #5 at about 20% amber. That was the one that showed a little different structure from #2-4, which were quite similar structurally.

Obviously its good shit - that chic looks blitzed!

I cant believe the uniformity in training that #5 shows. Its like Poseiden's quadent. #6 is the only 1 showing colors?

And six is the proudest in showing leaf colors. Most of the color is in the buds, though!!! I put this blue light in the background, but I tried not to use any pictures that changed the actual bud colors.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

O

OKD

That Skyscraper was chopped at day 73. I've got #2 and 3 left to chop; they'll be at day 80 tomorrow.

I smoked some of a loose bud (#4 I think) and got a perfumey hit off the top and a crystal clear sativa bat to the brain!

Then I had some of #6, which has cured a little over a week, and got a long-lasting motivational high, smoking about three hits over the course of an afternoon, and accomplishing alot!

So far smells are sweet, sour, and super dank. Overall a rich smell, I guess like ice cream might smell, maybe a bit cheesey?

These plants have had the most insane bud development of anything I've grown in my short two-year career. Trichome stalks visible to the naked eye. Under the loupe there are features that look like glaciers of ice cream. Shit I've never seen, like a lush microscopic jungle.

Well sounds like snow's comin', so tomorrow night should be a perfect night to chop and trim by the fire, and do some sampling of #4 and some mystery Sagarmatha bud I harvested.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah! The IC affects are unique in my opinion and many who have tried her agree.
I describe it as meditative.
Choppin early on these is a sin! Good job being patient! Those last pics look just lovely. :)

O

OKD

Hell yeah! The IC affects are unique in my opinion and many who have tried her agree. I describe it as meditative.

Yes I am finding it very stoney and trancelike, lol! Very potent stuff, doesn't take me much. And that's just #4 and 6! I got into a loose bud, didn't keep track of which it was, tasting kush-like or something...

Well I chopped #2 last Wednesday, Nov. 20th. Gonna be yummy! Lotta sweet and piney smells so far.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, I have a decent amount of f1's, and a small batch of tester f2's. After my next run I am going to pop a bunch of f1's to make some selections. Thanks so much for testing these for me OKD. Love the pics man. Seems to be a very nice match. I can see IC and BS traits in alot of these. Will be looking to lock in the hand grenade structure and hopefully get the flowering time down a bit, lock in the color hopefully too. My IC mom held through well and was not eaten up by the BS genes. Very promising test in my mind!
OKD boy looked sexy as fuck!

I bet there is a super super frosty pheno to be found, the next run will be fun!

O

OKD

I wonder what's going on with your leaves.. looks painful but still producing yummy nugglies
Aphids got to them early on. Yes...painful to look at!
Yep, I have a decent amount of f1's, and a small batch of tester f2's. After my next run I am going to pop a bunch of f1's to make some selections. Thanks so much for testing these for me OKD. Love the pics man. Seems to be a very nice match. I can see IC and BS traits in alot of these. Will be looking to lock in the hand grenade structure and hopefully get the flowering time down a bit, lock in the color hopefully too. My IC mom held through well and was not eaten up by the BS genes. Very promising test in my mind!
OKD boy looked sexy as fuck!

I bet there is a super super frosty pheno to be found, the next run will be fun!
Yes I think it was a good test. I'll have some weights up shortly. #4 was my hand grenade pheno and I got at least 30 seeds from that one so far...

Thanks for sharing these, tony, I am enjoying the yield!

Here's #3 chopped a week ago at 83 days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely patience! Thanks for taking time to test them for me, I hope they make you very happy!

O

OKD

I'll get some done for the weekend. I've also got yields, etc., to report. Been havin' too much fun samplin' the harvest!!! Busted open a bud tonight that smelt of brandy or black cherry. They are all super-tasty and have that rich back note....best stuff I've grown, Tony!!!