What's new

Blue Skyscraper: Straight to the Top (An Ice Cream x Blue Satellite 2.2 Hybrid)

O

OKD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the ladybugs btw, nice touch! :D
Greasy aint just a random descriptor , mine showed a unique texture almost wet and oily.

Cant wait to see the final approach!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Post 141 is showing alot of the moms "hand grenade" bud structure.

To me they look pretty uniform like a good f1. One goal was to tame the unworked Ice Cream pheno problems and go toward the indica side to favor indoor growers. The IC had so many phenos. The mother I originally used exhibited the hand grenade pheno as documented elsewhere here on icmag that was a key I was looking for in progeny and will be one trait to select toward in the future.

You can also see some nice frostyness from both parents and your male showed some beautiful colors from the BS 2.2 side. Thanks for showing him, hes gorgeous.

O

OKD

Post 141 is showing alot of the moms "hand grenade" bud structure.

To me they look pretty uniform like a good f1. One goal was to tame the unworked Ice Cream pheno problems and go toward the indica side to favor indoor growers. The IC had so many phenos. The mother I originally used exhibited the hand grenade pheno as documented elsewhere here on icmag that was a key I was looking for in progeny and will be one trait to select toward in the future.

Yes, Tony, they're all pretty uniform. #5 is the only different one, so that's one out of five females. The other 80% are, like I said, pretty uniform.

: : : :

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How are the smells coming along hehe

Those buds are just simply scrumptious looking.

O

OKD

They're all puttin' on heft. I put in a new support stake every day. They have gotten quite smelly :)

Here's Mittens, in the small pot. She hasn't needed stakes...yet...

: :

O

OKD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They are still frosting up...I'm debating on feeding them one more time...seems like they might like one big fat scoop o' bat poo....

These pics were from yesterday, day 62. Today's the end of the 9th week, and we're looking at at least another week for most. Lotsa cloudy, thought I saw a few ambers starting in one plant. Slowing down on feeding -- haven't fed for a week.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow man she is sexy as fuck, wont need much trimmin on her! Now they will blow up at the end here just like the IC mama.

I was surprised because they carry alot of structure and leaf type of the blue satellite, I noticed your leaves in some early pics rotating and honing in on the light, the blue satellite has alot of mobility in its leaves in that regard, some strains do that some not so much but with them its obvious. In the end here you can see the bud structure of the moms "hand grenade" pheno really starting to shine through. I hope she smokes you up as good as she is lookin! So sexy!

After 8 weeks they really start shining.
10-11 weeks seems usual for them in this generation. Im undecided on another feeding but you are right there with them so go with your gut man!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Nice nugs. Looking tight too. Personally I wouldn't feed anything you think will be down within the next week. Wouldn't bother with anything that's still all green either.

O

OKD

I skipped feeding and just went with a flush on all the Skyscrapers. I harvested #4, the hand grenade pheno, on Saturday, and #6, Mittens, last night. Here's some pics of #2:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just beautiful photo work of beautiful ladies!!!!!! Good job, they look pretty ice. :)

Can't wait for a smoke report on these ladies!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Obviously its good shit - that chic looks blitzed!

I cant believe the uniformity in training that #5 shows. Its like Poseiden's quadent. #6 is the only 1 showing colors?