What's new

Blue sattelite freebe guerilla comparison grow<900 ft green pheno vs. red pheno 2700

Chong

wildgrow: Thx for posting, i didnt mention tracks, but maybe thats because i didnt look well enough, i dont see how could wind do such damage to male and nothing to female, they are 5m apart and male is stronger i think, at least the stalk is.

The soil is ok i guess but probably i wont be planting here anymore, mainly because there are people here who grow hemp not so far away. One small field of hemp which is so badly grown because there are all sorts of other wild weeds overgrowing it especially worries me, as its just like 100m away, there is one field of corn and some trees between this and my plants , which i hope will stop most of the polen but i am not sure, the hemp is also flowering for at least 4 weeks i think. I didnt even notice that damn field till now.

Maybe this is a strange question i dont know, but till which week of flowering (my plants not hemp) am i safe from getting seeded buds with hemp, when is that stage when the pollen is "accepted" by the plant, i think its around 4-5 weeks of flowering but im not sure. Maybe i can do something to prevent this to happen, like that stuff people put on windows or doors so the mosquitoes cant fly in their houses, what do you guys think?

Chong

Latest posts

Latest posts