What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Satellite x Sour Bubble (Blue Bubble); Death Star x Sour Bubble (Death Bubble)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah , shes doing pretty good this time !!! :dance013:

gonna keep her in for at least 70 days .

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like how her leaves kinda morph in flower into longer skinnier but tend to start out lookin fat like sour b, thats the ecsd comin thru!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've plucked alot of the big fans off weeks ago , blockin all that good light , they had to go ! lol

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
10 looks about right for that one, the shorter and stockier they get the faster they go, the streccthy ones go the longest, that one looks like a good middle ground of the two! Looks like if ya get a good flush shell color up some reds for ya, makes me wanna flower mine somehow i got three sexed girls sittin here cuz no boy showed up last pop lol, I just wana move already so i can have time to do the things i want to do.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
10 looks about right for that one, the shorter and stockier they get the faster they go, the streccthy ones go the longest, that one looks like a good middle ground of the two! Looks like if ya get a good flush shell color up some reds for ya, makes me wanna flower mine somehow i got three sexed girls sittin here cuz no boy showed up last pop lol, I just wana move already so i can have time to do the things i want to do.

I've been in here 3 months now & still haven't gotten completely set up :shucks: all in good time i guess .

yeah i think 70 will do her fine . time & the trichs will tell . only looking for about 10% amber , not a big couch lock fan & this is mainly for my cousins back pain while the GB4's are still vegging .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its been awhile & have had ALOT of shit going on .... kinda hard to remember , which is why i'm growing them out again .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
53 days for the Death Bubble .....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gettin a fade this time eh! I think some color might pop out yet.

i dunno , temps are kinda warm even at lights off ..... we'll see i guess , they have a couple weeks left .
everything is fading fast this time for some odd ass reason .... they've only been on plain water for like 4 days & the GG4 looks like its been fading for 2 weeks .

picture.php

Thanx 3rd eye :tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright well I got 3 death bubble moms reveggin, gonna drop the selected blue satellite p1 male on it for some Blue DeathBubble. He's a pure blueberry stinker. Moms are selected of the shorter indica side. Same p1 male will start the bluglue bx project. If one of those doesnt become the blueberry mind fuck potency narcotic stone i want i still got the silver skunk x sb to look through for blueberries.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright well I got 3 death bubble moms reveggin, gonna drop the selected blue satellite p1 male on it for some Blue DeathBubble. He's a pure blueberry stinker. Moms are selected of the shorter indica side. Same p1 male will start the bluglue bx project. If one of those doesnt become the blueberry mind fuck potency narcotic stone i want i still got the silver skunk x sb to look through for blueberries.

sounds like a solid plan brutha :tiphat:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dunno if these are gonna be able to go the full 70 days without degrading to much .

i took the pics trying to show ya a better idea of the stacking . i'm gonna check the trichs tomorrow . the GG4 comes down tomorrow & was going to leave the DB , the WL & the stink pantys into 70 , but i dunno now .......

picture.php

Also wanted your opinion on this ..... got a def showing on my sour dubbs that i haven't seen before . its just on one plant so far , but it looks like its starting on the other one too .

picture.php

picture.php

the one next to it doesn't seem to be as bad , butif ya look close , it seems to be just starting .

picture.php

any ideas ?????

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya sour dubb has that variegation issue, can try to up the mag maybe i think hammer said it helped maybe, i never ran her so ive had ideas myself of trying iron and mag supplement...

Your DBs look like a hybriid of the stocky 9 weeker and the long stretchy 10 weekers but i think your right, little more strecth than the stocky one but not the full out lanky ones you seen me post sometimes, looks like 9... seems like everything faded fast on ya this time tho

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you wanna try dude, coconut water has high iron and mg, consider im doin tap water that is hard and im doin 1/4 cup to a gallon full strength foliars and they love it.

vita coco works great despite what some will say.

Im wondering if some foliars will the iron and mg will clear it up. Have to work out whats good for your RO, i guess if you do that mix but with RO it would be weaker than my tap?
my gg4 suck it up and i suspect the sour dubb may too. if ya try lemme know how it goes.

•Fe deficiency alters the photosynthetic apparatus and promotes its remodeling. (it can affect chlorophyll synthesis)
•Fe is a limiting factor for biomass production and for plant product quality.

I got a feeling it is a genetic abnormality causing defects in the iron uptake regulation system in sour dubb that causes this,,,, or i could be wrong but i think the coconut water is a good shot.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah Hammer says they like more N & Mag than most , so i'm gonna up the EC level with some calmag & a touch more base nutes , plus a foliar of some epsom salts to see if that helps . i've got about 2 weeks before they have to go in , so i've got a little time to play around with them .

sour bubble in her .... i shoulda figured huh ? lol

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the DB will have to stay in at least untill the GG dries cuz of drying room , but i don't think a few extra days will hurt .