What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Satellite x Sour Bubble (Blue Bubble); Death Star x Sour Bubble (Death Bubble)

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
can never get enough of this one. Noticed that one top is quite a bit more chunky than the others. Looks to be throwing out some more hairs as well, think it may have been from a light leak but no balls and its looking great.

usual top
picture.php

blockhead type top
picture.php

need to be more aggressive with pruning the lower stuff.
picture.php

Team Microbe

Veteran
I think I have Hemp Russet Mites. Fucking shitty. Just found this guy on a sugar leaf of my critical mass in flower. Explains everything I've been seeing on the DB and even the canoing on the BB.

Think I'm gonna finish everything in flower, then scrub everything and maybe use some avid on the Moms I have. Debating whether they're even worth the trouble though.

Buying a 6" bug screen made by hydrofarm for the vent, will probably buy a filter for the vent system as well closing up all ends.

I luckily have more BB and DB seeds I can start over with.

Fuck me.

Any ideas on best preventative measures? Something I can use that would deter them or kill them and use regularly.

View Image

This is a beneficial predatory mite called Hypoaspis Miles :tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You good bro? Got me worried about ya when ya dissapear heh. Those your DB momma? Lookin ALOT fatter with the new bulb~

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
:good: Tranquil Lemon Glue and Tranquil Orange Glue for me thought those up earlier, just really like the sound of em :biggrin:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Wanted to chime in and say very good work putting this together Tony G. and nice work growing them out everyone. :) I'm interested in SB crosses as i am working with a (SB X Blueberry) X California Purple Haze cross. Sourbubble easily shows up visually in the crosses.

Keep up the good work

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you gotta get to like a bx1 or select away from some structure traits n filials like f3-4 before i find she breaks her domnance on crosses the sb.. after workin with her so much very easy for me to see, like sour dubb i see a pheno of sour bubble heh

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
you gotta get to like a bx1 or select away from some structure traits n filials like f3-4 before i find she breaks her domnance on crosses the sb.. after workin with her so much very easy for me to see, like sour dubb i see a pheno of sour bubble heh

No kidding. Now you got me more curious. thanks for your input. I might do something with these crosses. A friend made them and kindly let me grow them out.

look at these puppies. ;) (warning - no actual puppies)

Pretty sure 1 is male and probably 2. Slow veg growth, strong root development. Very squat despite the father being a Haze. 3 more beans of this one left. Also have Flo X (SB bxIV) seeds i might be popping sooner than later. :)

SourbubbleBlueberry X California Purple Haze 1

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
leaf shape has some outside influence but those are sour b babies for sure! lol

deffo worth working!

In some crosses I have seen progeny start slow like sour b but then sort of morph later in flower.

The blue sounds tasy!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
leaf shape has some outside influence but those are sour b babies for sure! lol

deffo worth working!

In some crosses I have seen progeny start slow like sour b but then sort of morph later in flower.

The blue sounds tasy!

:) that's why i'm keeping these two regardless whether they are male or female.

From some dude in Ohio IIRC, i'll see if i can find out. Put either SB 3 or 4 together with some standout Blueberry. My friend took California Purple Haze from Snowhigh and crossed that in. I only know of one other garden running this particular cross and it is new so we are testers. :)

So this plant is already 2 generations away and showing strong SB influence. :D That's neat. With the CPH kick hopefully it will remain very colorful and have some nice well balanced hybrid high types coming through.

thanks for your responses Tony :tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thought i'd throw up some pics of the Death Bubble i have in flower . its one of 2 pheno's , #5 , also have a #3 pheno , but honestly i don't remember if they have much differences in final product . they must , otherwise why keep both ? lol the other one will get run soon .

DB #5 ....at 43 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts