What's new

Blue satellite 2.2 opinions?

I got no color at all in my 5 freebies.
sorry to hear that bro, Im really thinking about picken up a couple packs of these cuz I think there could be some very nice mothers. I was wanting a nice purpling mother but got a mutant, BUT the BB pheno female I got is looking real nice, maybe a keeper. the purple male I did get is a BEAST. so hoping for some nice crosses with him.
keep us posted and Ill do the same.

Oh, will the BB phenos that are not purple now turn purple during flowering?

Gert Lush

Veteran
Im running a BS 2.2 cross right now....the SOL SFVxBS .....damn fine looking/smelling plant....
Yeah, me too, and I'll second that!
Been running it on and off about 4 yrs, about 10 runs I'd say, and always seem to come back to it.

Very tight nugs, yield's always more than it seems at first sight because of the weight/density of the buds. Is that the case with yours, too?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did any of you guys notice huge thick stalks on your 2.2 plants? I am wondering if that comes through in the crosses and also if the huge seed trait comes through in the crosses.

I have a Killer Queen boy and a 2.2 boy. The KQR seeds are tiny and black and you all know how big the 2.2 seeds are. I am thinking of dusting one mom with both boys. Do you think I would be able to tell the seeds apart? :0 Is this a bad hypothesis?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
What kinda of mutation do you find within BS 2.2 ? I was given some time ago a few beans labelled as "Blue Satellite, mutant".

Otherwise I got me some Deep Chunk/C99 x Skunk#1/BlueSat. which makes some quite nice fruity buds, and have yet to try some BS2.2 x Super Lemon Haze freebie, sounds muy yummy !

Irie !

Ncali

Veteran
So popped some beans a few weeks back, got 1/3 BS2.2 that made it... wouldn't you know it's a dude! I Kept it rootbound hoping that it would preflower so that I could sex it before summer. This is outdoors so I wanted to know before I dedicated some space for him/her.

Now before I kill or keep him (haven't decided) does anyone know what kind of traits can I expect to carry over if I were to outcross him? It seems like people have had great success putting this dude to work...

Other plants in the garden:

Bohdi's dank sinatra
MNS's Angel's Breath (hazey pheno and skunky pheno)
Reworked FMS Easy outdoor Sativa
Super Lemon Haze

If i were to keep this dude I might throw down some Veit Black Thai from Ace, maybe some Panama, or some C99 fems to cross him too.

All thoughts welcome, thanks ahead of time :smoke:

bluntmassa

I got no color at all in my 5 freebies.

thats what I was worried about I just grabbed 3 packs myself and it says all purple by harvest in the description but I saw a bunch of grows where they stayed green. So I pmed kootenay he said they will all go purple with cool temps but he sees about 25-30% go purple without cool temps. So really your gonna need more then 5 seeds to find a purple girl without cool temps as its only 1 in 4 girls and I imagine it gets a lot more purple with cool temps.

you really can't expect too much from even 10 seeds of any strain sure you get lucky sometimes but more times then not your not gonna be amazed in a line with such a small selection.

bluntmassa

yea scooped a pack of 10 up a while back & got 1 fem....

talk about bad luck thank god I never had that problem ( knock on wood ) usually I get more females but never 1 in 10 not even 2 in 10. Did they all germinate? but really I've heard someone say they got all males from a 10 pack before.

S

Slip Kid

I started up a freebie pack about 80 days ago.4 came up, 3 females, 1 male.I flowered 2 and left one in veg.The 2 in flower are 40 ish days into 12/12 and the smell alone was enough to make me take cuts.The third female started flowering under 24 hrs of light, havn't seen that in, well maybe 20 yrs.It was pot bound a bit so who knows? I'm going to bang up the cuts with my sour males.The cuts from the flowering plants rooted in 5 days, took me by surprise a bit.:tiphat:

Just popped 3 of these from a freebie pack I acquired years ago... Enjoyed what i've smoked from a friend's garden but as some have mentioned, the flavor was lacking in most phenos. If a stinker blueberry pheno pops up I'll be giving it a few runs!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine come out super tasty. The smell and taste are more appealing then the high for me. It is a great creative high with no ceiling, but I prefer serious pain meds for my back. I cant do that during the day though, this is a brilliant day time smoker. Tasty relaxing and wont leave you looking like a zombie like my deathbubble from PK im currently smoking does, heh.

Latest posts

Latest posts