What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Meanie waterfarm/RDWC

I

Irish_traveller

Very Nice Setup Zamzia This Will Be Great a System To See Full Of Buds..

zamzia

Veteran
Cheers DD and IT.

Hey BL, its a replica (or rip off) of Heaths Perpetual system! I'll put more pics up though :)

zamzia

Veteran
Here's a pic from yesterday. They have been on 12/12 for 1 week. Still on veg nutes @ E.C. 1.0 and pH 6.2. Rez temps around 19oC.

picture.php

zamzia

Veteran
Cheers BL. Yeah, I've not got round to sorting another tank to keep the main rez filled yet, but it's on the list of things to do :)

zamzia

Veteran
Exactly as it should mack my man. Hope all is good for you. Looking forward to seeing you at the 420 ;)

zamzia

Veteran
Ok, so added the second tank last night. I'll try and get the plants in tonight :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For the third tank, I might have to pop some seeds as I'm not in the swing of taking cuts and getting them to the right point for transplant yet. All in good time (hopefully)!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice clinical room zamzia,,,,,,plenty of room for those big yielders,,,,,looking great,,,,,,s2:tiphat: