What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Meanie waterfarm/RDWC

S

SPG.

How ya Finding The Smoke ZZ!?

Ahh OK Drying! :D..
Curing a little too can be real good

zamzia

Veteran
Cheers BBB. My new system is 10 pot Wilma modded which I'm looking forward to getting running :)

Not yet SPG! Couple of nugs felt dry enough last night so I put them in a container and this morning it was 88% rh so needs a while longer, but good things come to those who wait, right?! ;)

zamzia

Veteran
I really should have had a try over the weekend as a few nugs were sitting at 70% rh, but I had my boy for the weekend. I'll give it a shot tonight all being well :)

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Somehow I missed this but had to drop in and congratulate you on your BM tree. Looks like you smacked it mate, nice fading etc.

Well done bro :tiphat:

Peace

zamzia

Veteran
Thanks PRJ. She's a lovely plant. Nugs are solid. I was working on my multi-strain tent last night and the Stardawg looks great. I'm a lucky man to be have been gifted all these amazing strains :) Share the love.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Yeah that stardawg is some real top shelf from what I've heard and seen of it. I'd love to see a stardawg tree the size of your meanie!

Peace

S

SPG.

picture.php

This SOO Explains the meanies efx imo..
dont think ive ever agreed with an article as much

(dont know about the THC Level but the other five i can Def identify with 100%)

out of rep

Last edited:
S

SPG.

Read the reason for edit bit bud?!

Cool chart m8 soo correct on both sides

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
Thanks gaiusmarius. Going to be changing things about for the Khalisi project run. Hopefully make good progress with it this weekend :)

zamzia

Veteran
Ok, back to the very lovely Blue Meanie. 9 Plants were put into my new flower system. Two of these are failing and a third didn't make it, hence 9 plants instead of 10. These will be replaced with whatever I have that is the right size, which looks like being PsychoDiesels at the moment.

Flipped 12/12 the other day.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts