What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Meanie waterfarm/RDWC

zamzia

Veteran
Dude thanks so much for turning me onto researching waterfarms

No worries. They can perform well unmodded, but I've always drilled out more/larger holes on the inside 'bucket' and put an airstone in them. Other mods, like making it part of a recirculating system are harder work, but make life easier in the long run and can give the roots some space to grow :)

zamzia

Veteran
Changed the rez out last night. pH 5.75 E.C 1.1. 5 weeks in the veg tent. I love the way this plant is growing :)

W

willyweed

hey mate ,everything in the pics looks super healthy,looking forward to seeing how this one works out.all the best .ww

E

Electric Weed

Hi bud
TY :) looks fab.IMOE BM's Main stem has the shortest/greatest internodal space of any plant ive ever come across in nearly 15 yrs
pity that and the other pics have gone.....anyhow,stink to come yet mate :D :dance013: lol

E

Electric Weed

Otherwise loads of Annoying Stringy popcorn type buds m8!

"pain in the arse"
:)

zamzia

Veteran
So the Lemon Kush was harvested on Sunday and the Blue Meanie was transplanted from veg tent to flower room yesterday @ 36" tall :)

New 600w HPS bulbs (x3) for the start of this / last half of the Black Rose grow :)

Last edited:
G

gotsohigh

your stuff looks well smart and neat m8
Ya gettin the smell when ya rub the stem? :D :biglaugh:
The fruit of your labour is only 8-9 wks away! prepare for grinns

zamzia

Veteran
I'll get a thread up soon fella. I've got one up with most of the strains you gifted me in a multi strain grow as I couldn't wait any longer!

G

gotsohigh

wish the police could see were connoisseurs here m8 but the law is the law their only enforcing that ;)
"Cant wait" for ya Dog jones thread bud
Also!!

G

gotsohigh

i never noticed any bananas when growing it only after 9wks dwc did it produce a few
wg never never had them too?

zamzia

Veteran
They're both in veg. Might have had a stressful propagation with me :) I've taken cuttings so will see if a clean slate helps. I'll get some pics up. Still got female preflowers on lateral growth, nanners just on the main stem (that I noticed).