What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Meanie waterfarm/RDWC

T

ThcGrower4life

that blue meanie looks great zamzia can i ask why the drip ring isnt connected ?

zamzia

Veteran
Thanks TG4L :)

Very observant! I disconnected it because the roots are into the rez now, but the air pump for the ring is still on to circulate the water for Dissolved Oxygen. The rez has a small air stone in it too :)

fatsack79

Your Blue Meanie is looking stellar so far Zamzia... Interesting cross I'd like to have for sure... All the D.J lines, or anything x'd with them r appealing to me... Anyway, I just wanted to ask, what's the purpose for the aluminum foil around the meanie n posts 6 & 14??? I'll b following along if u don't mind and I'm looking forward to ur show... -F.S

zamzia

Veteran
Hey FS, thanks and good to have you along.

The foil was simply there to stop any nute solution splashing on to the lower leaves. Now that she's bigger I've trimmed a few of the lower branches and taken the foil off :)

S

SPG*

When's flower Starting bro?
^ :D :woohoo: All ya f***** need dude (if ya like me!erm lol):D.

"Blue glue's gotta happen soon too"

"n DOG GLUE!":dance013: lmao " "

Last edited:
S

SPG*

:) the led one grew tight until flower!?Then that was the end of that! Difficult to move :-/ especially with full growth left on but at that time she was being compared to my 600w hid version which became a third bigger!

Diamond shape! Usually
With hid that is

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
Here is her progress at 24 days of veg. I love this shape already. Hopefully will make a very good tree for my vertical bulbs :)