What's new

blue dream?

midgethorse

Tried this the other day, he called it blue dream. Can someone lead me to a seedbank that may have these?:
Thanks in advance
Midgethorse

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Tried this the other day, he called it blue dream. Can someone lead me to a seedbank that may have these?:
Thanks in advance
Midgethorse

I have heard and know where to buy BLUE MYSTIC bu i have never heard of BLUE DREAM ???????

midgethorse

Hey thanks Luda!
Call me crazy, but I swear he said blue dream, its fairly dense bud. Got me just chopped...in fact "minced!" lol.
He is from cali, and gets it at a dispensery. He said he has seen clones as well.
Well anyway, thanks brother.
Midgethorse.

Last edited:

LUDACRIS

Veteran
picture.php

I've also tried this "Blue Dream" on east coast but grown in california (I know this for sure). Verrrrrry long lasting cerebral high.

midgethorse

Fishing time,
Thats what I thought , killler high! Thats where my quest started. Thanks for the links luda, thats for "blue mystic" did we come to the conclusion that "blue dream" is similar or the same? Thanks again
Midgethorse

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Fishing time,
Thats what I thought , killler high! Thats where my quest started. Thanks for the links luda, thats for "blue mystic" did we come to the conclusion that "blue dream" is similar or the same? Thanks again
Midgethorse

No from what i have read on here the "BLUE DREAM" is a hybrid but mostly sativa based so it takes a longer life cycle to produce a harvest.
Most of my grown strains are hybrid and more indica based so i can go from seed to harvest in 12 weeks everytime,
:)

dachieftan

as far as I know... blue dream is clone only. I think it originated in Cali. It is dj short's blueberry x some kind of haze. I had it a couple of times from a care package and it is very tasty and has a distinct smell and appearance. Nice light blue-sh green hugh with great bud density. It is sativa dominant If only someone would hermaph a blue dream mom to make seeds. That's wishful thinking.... If you can find it in seed form then please PM me.

midgethorse

Daachie, will do man, the search is on im sure I can come up with it eventually.
You will be the first to know.
edit- my inquires to local guys said the same, clone only cali, but knew I had to check Ic for better info.Thanks man

Luda
I hear ya man, its ..just...it ..was soo dank! lol.
Im a midwester and although we do have some really good product around here "Blue dream" is one of those rare strains I smoke that I can put a name to . What I mean is most the time I buy bags I dont get a name. This particular smoke was brought to town from a cali patient so I know at least its something I can try to find ya know?
Off subject luda...
But what's your top 3 indica based strain's? As a new guy I would love to know!
your friend
Midgethorse

Last edited:

2Lazy

Blue dream is in my top 5 strains of all time. I love the long lasting high. Definitely some haze influence. Got mine from Greenway in Santa Cruz, CA and I hear that Harborside has clones. I've also gotten in through other sources which wasn't as high quality.

midgethorse

Thanks 2lazy, its looking grim for a brother being in the mid west and all... Time perhaps will bring beans. It was like a tease having my friend blaze some cali med herb with me.
Also reading icmag reviews on the strain.. people agree with what you said regarding "blue dream" differing from locations. It wont be so easy after all.
Midgethorse

grapeman

Veteran
My Blue Dream is an 8 week strain. It's so well received that it is becoming the dominant strain I grow.

midgethorse

grape
What do you mean by "my blue dream?" Is this the blue dream i have been seeking? Please forgive me for being so new.
Midgethorse

Latest posts

Latest posts