What's new

Blue Dream and Chem 91

TRA1NWRECK

Here are some photos of the ladies going into their 30th day of flower.

Blue Dream

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

TRA1NWRECK

Here are some close ups of Chem91. Notice the burn spots on some of the leaves? What is it? PH? maybe Calcium deficiency? I use RO water, no tap.

048.jpg

047.jpg

046.jpg

Hey trainwreck.
Really nice growing skills you have.
I wouldn't worry about the very end tips being off colour a bit
In my opinion it isn't worth adjusting anything since they look so healthy
Good work!:tiphat:

Last edited:
G

Guest3498

Nice grow you've got going on. I've always found blue dream to be very intriguing...

Also, every diesel and chem I've ever grown has been a total hog for calcium and magnesium. If you are using RO water then I would absolutely use some extra cal/mag for the chems...

TRA1NWRECK

Nice grow you've got going on. I've always found blue dream to be very intriguing...

Also, every diesel and chem I've ever grown has been a total hog for calcium and magnesium. If you are using RO water then I would absolutely use some extra cal/mag for the chems...

do they look like they need calmag?

DeZwaan

The burning on the tips is from nute burn. 15ml per gallon is quite high for your A and B. I'm not sure why H&G recommend increasing the dosage during flower. I have been running their line for 1.5+ yrs and found that keeping the ml/gal steady around 6ml/gal is more than enough to finish a cycle of most strains if top watering in coco (yield= 1.5+ lbs/ 1kw). I have also dropped bud xl from the mix and stay with the multi zen the whole way through. Haven't noticed a bit of difference in the quality of finished product but have saved some hard earned dough.
Your plants are very dark green which is characteristic of nitrogen toxicity. If you continue feeding at this strength I can almost guarantee a reduced yield. Chem 91 isn't a heavy feeder as it is. Not sure about BD.
I would recommend a flush with low ppm (300-500) and let them use up some of those stored nutrients for a few days before hitting em with your PK boosters.
Hope this helps!

DeZwaan

Additionally, adding cal/mg is just going to augment the problem because it is high in Nitrogen. I would not recommend adding cal/mg!

Molasses is typically used to feed beneficial microbes in soil or mediums that have been supplemented with a beneficial bacteria. If you haven't added bacteria or compost tea to the coco, the molasses won't be beneficial to your plants.

TRA1NWRECK

The burning on the tips is from nute burn. 15ml per gallon is quite high for your A and B. I'm not sure why H&G recommend increasing the dosage during flower. I have been running their line for 1.5+ yrs and found that keeping the ml/gal steady around 6ml/gal is more than enough to finish a cycle of most strains if top watering in coco (yield= 1.5+ lbs/ 1kw). I have also dropped bud xl from the mix and stay with the multi zen the whole way through. Haven't noticed a bit of difference in the quality of finished product but have saved some hard earned dough.
Your plants are very dark green which is characteristic of nitrogen toxicity. If you continue feeding at this strength I can almost guarantee a reduced yield. Chem 91 isn't a heavy feeder as it is. Not sure about BD.
I would recommend a flush with low ppm (300-500) and let them use up some of those stored nutrients for a few days before hitting em with your PK boosters.
Hope this helps!

Im going with the aggressive feeding regimen, thats why I have slowly increased the a&b to 15ml per galon. i dropped it back down to 10ml this week, and will drop it to 8 next week. thanks for the info though. you know your stuff.

G

guest5703

Dude, we are seriously both on the same schedule here with our nutrients. I recently tried to follow the aggressive method on H&G's site and now I am seeing slight burning so I gave them some fresh water. Dezwaan has some sweet advice, just what I was looking for.

Our Chems are identical, although I am a few days behind you that's for sure. Hows your BD coming? One of my three looks good, the other two weak and looking yellow on the fans on the tops....weird.

Good job though, looks good!

TRA1NWRECK

Dude, we are seriously both on the same schedule here with our nutrients. I recently tried to follow the aggressive method on H&G's site and now I am seeing slight burning so I gave them some fresh water. Dezwaan has some sweet advice, just what I was looking for.

Our Chems are identical, although I am a few days behind you that's for sure. Hows your BD coming? One of my three looks good, the other two weak and looking yellow on the fans on the tops....weird.

Good job though, looks good!

haha isnt that crazy? thanks for the support. if you check the previous page of posts, I have some blue dream shots from about a week ago. i will take more today or tomorrow. they are filling out nicely, and getting very frosty!

TRA1NWRECK

WOW, temps reached 95F at canopy level today. hope this heat doesnt last. I know the blue dream can take a little heat, but I dont know about Chem91.

Hey trainwreck.
I tried to see where you got your seeds from but can't and I'd love to grow this strain. I know Tom Hill does the Blue Dream but I do not know where to find these seeds and I am started to collect my seeds for my next springs outdoor grow.
Since Blue Dream does so good outdoors, i am wondering how this would do.

Does anyone know?