What's new

Blue Dream and Chem 91

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Blue Dream is clone only. And the co2 I just had rigged to an oscilating fan. I dont have the luxury of being able to shut off all my fans ever other 15 min, so I just turn the co2 regulator on so it leaks a little all day while the light is on. I believe it helped. I am harvesting some very huge colas right now! I will report back soon.

:(
Should I cry now or later? I've been trying to build a live bank of really good exotics and I have ChemdogIBL. I was really looking for a Haze next and here where I'm from (Not in Cali) the Blue Dream is driving people crazy. So now I will go to my room and cry it out.. Thank you for the info brother.

TRA1NWRECK

Here is a couple pics of the first 2 Dreams that have been chopped...

This is a shot of the two biggest tops :)
CIMG1303.jpg

CIMG1305.jpg

CIMG1312.jpg

CIMG1309.jpg

TRA1NWRECK

:(
Should I cry now or later? I've been trying to build a live bank of really good exotics and I have ChemdogIBL. I was really looking for a Haze next and here where I'm from (Not in Cali) the Blue Dream is driving people crazy. So now I will go to my room and cry it out.. Thank you for the info brother.

haha sorry bro. Its a great sativa. Probably my favorite.

TRA1NWRECK

Haha thanks bro. I chopped down the 3 most mature Blue Dreams and they have been drying for a couple days. I still have a couple dreams, and a couple chem91s going on 62 days. I will probably chop them in about a week, I want them to mature a little more...

G

guest5703

I will probably chop them in about a week, I want them to mature a little more...

I hear ya on that, I hope mine come through...Just updated today. Peace

G

guest5703

Dry shots? I just smoked some Blue Dream some other dude did but I know its the same cut we have, funny it came around at this time right when I finished mine. Nice to see what a real proper grow can do for her, she actually smokes very nice and smells good, much better than mine.

Although this recent run is better than my last run, and I'm waiting for the buds to dry now. Can we get some dry bud shots?? Peace

TRA1NWRECK

Whats that Blue Dream smell like?

The Blue Dream smells like blueberries, and haze.

Here are some blue dream shots. These nugs have been dry about a week, and curing in a jar for about 3 days. Chem is still drying. Didnt come out very good IMHO. Seemed like a very weak pheno.

CIMG1345.jpg

CIMG1343.jpg

CIMG1346.jpg

CIMG1347.jpg

CIMG1348.jpg

CIMG1349.jpg

Here is a couple shots of the biggest top of a plant I took 10 weeks. Its half dry, been hangin for about 3 days.
CIMG1351.jpg

CIMG1352.jpg

G

guest5703

Nice dude! I like the lighter with the hemp too ;) I'll dry to post some shots of the BD, it did come out better than the Chem as well but I think your BD is probably better than mine. Did you see the dry shots of Green Ice I posted?? Daaank.

So you got Chem D and Chem 4? Hmmmm wonder how they compare. And you make me jealous, are you going to be running AW and and Platinum OG this round too? I may have to throw my Platinum K mom into flower to keep up! haha

TRA1NWRECK

Nice dude! I like the lighter with the hemp too ;) I'll dry to post some shots of the BD, it did come out better than the Chem as well but I think your BD is probably better than mine. Did you see the dry shots of Green Ice I posted?? Daaank.

So you got Chem D and Chem 4? Hmmmm wonder how they compare. And you make me jealous, are you going to be running AW and and Platinum OG this round too? I may have to throw my Platinum K mom into flower to keep up! haha

yeah dude, that green ice looks fire. im jealous, I want cuts of it! :)