What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dot...

Stash

Found this at Seedfiner.eu
Clone Only Strains - Blue Dot

This is a California Medical Strain found at alot of the dispensaries. A med patient in Sonoma created it. It was originally called MGB, for Medical Grade Bud.

Lineage for old Blue Dot (pharmacy): White Widow, Skunk, Big Bud, Northern Lights #5.
Lineage for new Blue Dot (3rd floor): Leda Uno X NL/Haze

Stash

Also at Leafly.com
Blue Dot, also known as MGB or Medical Grade Bud, is a sativa-dominant strain originally bred in Sonoma, California by a medical patient. Blue Dot is a genetic blend of Leda Uno, Northern Lights, and Haze . Its resinous buds offer a sweet hashy flavor profile, and can be expected to finish flowering in 9 to 10 weeks.

Most Popular In

Portland, OR
Cashmere,WA

Compton,CA
Wenatchee,WA

KFMedicineMan

running some blue dot indoors rite now, going into second week of flower now. ill post pics when the buds start really forming.

growing an s1 seed of a clone. not much more is known so authenticity is questionable...

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
At my house, when you rip a really dense bag in the volcano, it is still called a "Blue Dot" bag. Going back to the days when I would stop at the 3RD Floor on the way home from work. It did make some great butter too. Would love to run that strain now. Come too think of it, it was so special, we kept the jar. Check this out....
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The Revolution

Veteran
Very interesting post. I I've seen the blue dot in some of Dutch flowers genetics and always curious what it was. Ive actually got some blowfish im reproducing now. I don't mean to side track the thread but is there a chance the dabney blu could be of relation to blue dot or a hybrid of blue dot? I cant help but see a bit of resemblance and as far as i know the make up of blu dabney is unknown

Darthdank

Found this at Seedfiner.eu
Clone Only Strains - Blue Dot

This is a California Medical Strain found at alot of the dispensaries. A med patient in Sonoma created it. It was originally called MGB, for Medical Grade Bud.

Lineage for old Blue Dot (pharmacy): White Widow, Skunk, Big Bud, Northern Lights #5.
Lineage for new Blue Dot (3rd floor): Leda Uno X NL/Haze
Well it's clone only and this is what my blue dot looks like

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 36
That was the first legal weed I bought. Berkeley patients group summer of 2000. Still have the tin because it was so awesome. Always wanted to know what the strain was and to get a chance to grow it someday. Good luck krunch!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

growing blue dot x irene apparition atm , like to find couple nice pheno,s to f2 . hopefully blue dot being the receiver she will dominate the cross :)

F. Dupp

Veteran
Sweet pics, KB. I will be popping a pack of Hazemans Blowfish, which is (G13 X Oregon Funk) X (G13 X Blue Dot), in about three weeks. Hopefully I find something representing the Blue Dot side of things.

Darthdank

Here's some finished blue dot, still trying to learn the site, feel free to check out my grows on roll it up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 38
B

BAKED_BEANZ

@ stoned 40yrs , yes mate also crossing , blue dot leaning pheno male onto a killer malawi . going to be some nice meds for sure .

@dropped cat , no mate its from franchise genetics , i have the irene x irene apparition also , so finding a blue dot leaning pheno, should be pretty easy in the cross( blue dot x irene apparition ) . they already look different structure wise . so my guess is they took the blue dot dominance . i,m doing the irene also so no biggie . will be nice

@ darthdank , thanks for sharing that finished pic looks awesome . shit ya

Last edited:

KillerDemo

Man I miss blue dot. Stuff was so fire and dense/hardball And that taste. One of the great cali elite strains

smokefx

what a trip i used to get your blue dot from 3rd floor around 2004-2005 in the same container caljim posted. it had a unique sour taste to it. man back in the day if u grew u did it major wish i wouldve setup a 4 lighter at least in the 4g a p days

Latest posts

Latest posts