What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blood and Wine - GROW DIARY

M

mrghost

[...]
todays is great outside so i just will spliff on the water with some friends ;):dance013:

We also had some amazing weather in the past few days so I spent most of the days gardening and preparing my outdoor garden for spring.

G

got to admit one of the white russians #2 went out to the cfl 250watts because they are sooo bushy they cant take it, less space leafes touching etc....

so she s isolated and well she s the pollinated one but it turns out, like so many times, that the wr #1 is the better plant more resistant better yield and now even smelling better than the #2 well....

in week 3, #2 seemed the better plant and now turned out to be the worse russian, you never know exactly !

AH YES pics are comin soon but i got 100 good ones need to sort...

todays is great outside so i just will spliff on the water with some friends ;):dance013:
that is the way it is, sometimes you can't tell until its the jar that emptys the quickest and then it's too late, shes lost. However, what is in her sister will be in those beans too and possibly better expressions lay in wait.
Enjoy your splif on the water friend.

andl

all what you say is soo true :D

ya you never know...

and cool preparing the garden is good work, help climate and people, caring about humans and environment is a good thing ;)

andl

lol well,

its sounds ridicolous that i say care bout environment when making indoor grows....

but they stole nearly my whole crop last year outside, because they found the plants, i like to grow outdoors and do organic grows

but i m in need to make my projects go further

PS: have to leave this restricted area here

G

Hi andl
I'm the same as you, an outdoor organic grower. However I must live in the city as I must work my ass off cos the government needs our money/taxes right. How could they fund police, war and global corporations without it. I pay no mind to my small foot print of indoor light, it pales in comparison to the damage done by big business.
Rant off :)

andl

Hi andl
I'm the same as you, an outdoor organic grower. However I must live in the city as I must work my ass off cos the government needs our money/taxes right. How could they fund police, war and global corporations without it. I pay no mind to my small foot print of indoor light, it pales in comparison to the damage done by big business.

good said, quiet true

you get my point....

M

mrghost

Hi andl

It also depends on where you get your electricity from. You can pick a provider (if applicable in your country/area) that only uses energy from sustainable sources and maybe even uses their money to support other projects to help keep the environment in balance.

There are big differences and it makes sense to look around. Your consciousness is your guide, listen to it and you will reach all your goals.

andl

FUCK ME,

POLICE RAIDED THE PLACE RGIHT NOW ALL LOST, ALL GONE!

GLAD I DIDNT GET ARRESTED!!!!!

well, looks like it wasnt a succesive 1st aprils fool at all, here are some updated datas, and i will post pictures soon till day 57, first seeds are already, first plants getting soon harvested, incredible :rock:

i broke a branch of the white russians when moving 'em and break a small bud up. after 3-4 days of laying around look what i found inside, a treasure ! :)

white russian #2 x tropical skunk

did a press and bite test (maybe too strong) but this one is the first which seems pretty ripe and good, i will let them go a few days more

Attachments

• dark_moon_rising_shot1.jpg
    dark_moon_rising_shot1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 20
  • WR#2xTSk_1_seed.jpg
    WR#2xTSk_1_seed.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 20

andl

data i collected:

i will present/include this later and also, in a way better structure than now, when i m done.

-) nutrients plan (as far i noted )

-) notes about plants (smell, growth, resistance etc....)

day 50 of flowering

LC's milky / clear
TC's milky
RC's clear / milky
SF's milky / clear

trichome look.

no need to watch @ jacky's they just gettin' started now day 55-57

its hard to give exact nutrients level right now this time, because i just got to go with my feeling mostly i didnt want to give the jackys anymore N but i see they need it so i ve to, but they re still too big right know...

also i quit the nutrients for the Triple Cheese (TC's) earlier, and the others plain water, i water every day a little but they dont like it....

they want to take a shower, so when i can i gonna put the few out which can bve putted out. and flush last time because they have 7-14 more days at all

Last edited:

andl

day 50, first pic

day 51 others,

clones for a friend, roots,

tc in tent,

Attachments

• P1010445.jpg
    P1010445.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 20
  • P1010422.jpg
    P1010422.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010085.jpg
    P1010085.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010116.jpg
    P1010116.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 19
  • day50.jpg
    day50.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010125.jpg
    P1010125.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 19
  • P1010131.jpg
    P1010131.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 20
  • P1010503.jpg
    P1010503.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 17

andl

nice sfvog

Attachments

• sanfernandolemonkush_best2.jpg
    sanfernandolemonkush_best2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 18
  • sanfernandolemonkush_best.jpg
    sanfernandolemonkush_best.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 19
  • best1_Sweet.jpg
    best1_Sweet.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 19

andl

DAY 56

:dance013::woohoo::dance013:

Attachments

• day56_closeup.jpg
    day56_closeup.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 18
  • rg#_1.jpg
    rg#_1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 18
  • tc_day56.jpg
    tc_day56.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 18
  • tent_56.jpg
    tent_56.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 17

andl

i said no more Nitrogen for those jackys, well i m just :bashhead:

saw a lot of jacky pics but this one is hazy crazy one, forget 70 days even with good conditions at least 75+ we will see.

and the second picture is what sensi actually right now uses as jacky pic?! WTF?
took false picture?!

she had a lemon/citrus smell at the beginning and now it gets more complex with some bubble/chewing gum touch, like fruity lemon bubble gum, lol

i would like to get some incense in it, but i think this will stay fruity like green haze with lemony and spicy touches.

she has nice trichomes everywhere.

jacky#2 day 60

Attachments

• jh#2_1.jpg
    jh#2_1.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 17
  • sensi_pic_jacky_original_wtf.jpg
    sensi_pic_jacky_original_wtf.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

andl

because they had such good reputation i ll give it a try ;)

even more seeds :D

:laughing:

Attachments

• BCP1.jpg
    BCP1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 21
  • BCP2.jpg
    BCP2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 19

andl

perfectly grown fellas, i m proud of myself with this work, great !

and last years outdoor was so depressing, lost so much....

this give some courage!

I'm getting a friend in here he s familiar with photography and we get some really cool pics

also takin' part in seedsman contest :D

hell yessss! :)

andl

humidity is too low so vpd chart works no more, cause of pm, in need to keep it down.

so leaves curling up a little because of dryness, its very dry inside 25-45% and still pm problems (minor but i check all the time),
must be the circulation fans which arent strong enough.

but i go with 70 days - for all, without the jackys!

need to support some a little more, tomorrow for most will be last flush ( i try to take'em out, without damaging anything)

then just dry out and maybe shock with ice.

i want the colours in the remo's and some may get more potent.

i had a sweet tooth (old cut) which turned blue and violett at the end looked great, awesome.