What's new

BlockHead IBL; Pop Goes The Weasel

S

seedee

for everyone running em with minimum veg be prepared for a nice harvest , these ladies should be some dense giant buds filling the stalk . gotta love a strain that works well either way

for everyone running em with minimum veg be prepared for a nice harvest , these ladies should be some dense giant buds filling the stalk . gotta love a strain that works well either way

figured it would work out, my mob boss always yields fat even when i flower em early... credit to steele for his breeding

wish i could run em larger and watch em explode!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I plan on splittin mine half fast half full figured. Should be fun!! Got some Mob Boss that's gotta come down looks like she really packed in the goodness!!!!

the gnome

Veteran
got em today :laughing:
prophets and BHs are takin a bath as i type :)

i got 3 freebies
blue sat 2.2
lucky dip
and pistilpete's---> Bubba Kush BX1 X blueberry

U

Ultra Current

Nice this is going to be good! I'm still waiting for my packs but they should be in soon. Good luck everyone with the grows! I can't wait to smoke this version of the block!

S

seedee

thats ok pal my first bay experience went just about the same. now smooth as can be

S

seedee

dam that was fast

dam that was fast

all but one up already

picture.php

U

Ultra Current

Nice job seedee! Your off to a good start! With I was starting these now.

S

seedee

dam bobby thats gonna give me a headache thinking of all those woman's fupas giggeling like that

bobby thats dead on.. i threw a fit when i saw they were in my mailbox... ran in the house to open it and dropped a few into a nice bath haha