What's new

Blimey's Ghetto Perpetual

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice, chunky cheese looks good too.

the big cherryjuana is a handsome plant to be sure...

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Hey VG :tiphat:

Got Miss E out for a little snap this morning. She nearly caused me to soil myself yesterday...she's just getting her flower action on, and for a second or two, I thought I had a mass ball breakout, but it's just all the flower buds forming.

Plenty of vigour.....she just coasted past 50cm, having gone in at 19cm on the 9th. The other 3 in the smaller pots are just hitting 40cm.

All 4 are showing very chunky stems....don't think floppy branches will be a concern.

picture.php

picture.php

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Chunky Cheese.....day 30.

picture.php

Lemon Chunk X Northern Chunk F1.....dusted some SSH pollen on there yesterday....I have a gut feeling it worked....

picture.php

daoboxer

Wow Miss E (will she become Mrs, if pollinated?) is rocking some girth! Not fat, just big-boned.
Also, dare I say it, looking remarkably free of mite damage.....what have you been using?
Peace mate.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Sd - thanks, man.

Dao.....yeah, they all have that heavy-set look to them, which makes me think it's genetic....overall, they all 4 look quite similar in expression.....E was slightly different in veg....but as they start to flower, it's all looking very identical.

I think I'm going to go sinse on all of them.....but I might also reveg one or more of them.

Knowing my steady hand......there may be a couple of Cherryjuana x SSH beans pop up when all is said and done.....I always seem to get a few grains of pollen ending up where they shouldn't.....

Mites.....I'm using 3 things......Bug Clear Ultra Gun! ....which contains acetamiprid.....Total Mite Kill ....which contains permethrin and tetramethrin.....and is intended for use on chickens......and a home-made dilution of some ivermectin based drops for budgies.......acceptable results, but the Borg aren't beaten......most are hiding out on the Thai (curse it's damn androgynous hide!)......I also culled a few things a while back that were heavily infested.

daoboxer

Well they definately don't like it, beaten or not. It buys you some time 'til a couple up the ante and become resistant!

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
I'm hoping that day is a long while in coming.

I've been avoiding spraying things once they are a few weeks in bud......for obvious reasons.....but it creeps you out when looking through the loupe at what you initially think is an amber trichome....that starts walking.....try not to think about any little hitchhikers as you pack the bowl.....

I think I preferred the fungus gnats......probably smoked a few of those fuckers too.....little bastards stuck on greasy buds.....haven't seen any since I gave up on buying compost...

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
I probably smoked better part of a dozen on this bud alone......the high was spectacular.....coincidence????

picture.php

r1rider

Glad to hear you are tryin to get rid of the borg blimey, was the ivermectin you used harker mectin? i have found that to be effective at 1ml per 2 lts and sprayed on, i know you have been battling with them for time, but its about time you took your growroom back.

r1

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Hey r1.....I couldn't find any Harker mectin locally.....the girl at the pet shop was giving me some shit about it being withdrawn????

Stuff I have is Beaphar Anti-Parasite spot-on for small birds.....two small pipettes in a pack....I diluted 2 pipettes worth in a litre of water......next time I'm near a big Pets@Home place, I'll see if I can get the proper Harker Mectin stuff.

I'm giving that Thai another couple of weeks to show me the goods or it's the scissors....

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice, the big pistils look very CB influenced - presumably a thai trait.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Hey VG.....the structure of the buds so far looks pretty similar to a Blue Mystic I've got a bit further along in flower. Should get a bit more interesting soon.

Subject D seems a bit more nute-sensitive than the others. Consistent slight clawing, but not enough to worry about.

Lemon Chunk x Northern Chunk.....mmmmm. I like this one....

picture.php

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Been a while since we had a group shot of the Cherryjuanas.

Day 24 of 12/12 today.

Left to Right, B, C and D.

picture.php

picture.php

E.

picture.php

picture.php

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
I don't take them out of the tent very often.....I was a little surprised at how big the fans are...you don't notice them in the tent....everything overlaps everything else.

All very uniform so far....as you'd expect from two IBLs.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Hey mellow...thanks, man.

Lemon Chunk x Northern Chunk F1.....couple of weeks till chop.

picture.php

Cherryjuana.....subject B has started doing something with its lower buds....is this withering, or just changing colour, or what??? Only B is doing this.....

picture.php

This bud's a bit higher up the tree....

picture.php

The top stuff looks as expected.....
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts