What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blazeoneup hits the dirt again.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I dont guess on yields personally cobain420, Plus its never good to expect anything cause if you dont hit what you expect you end up let down. I always expect nothing and end up happy everytime :)

I will be switching to 12/12 soon as the next round is fully rooted, Im a bit behind and probly over vegged a little this time around but once its running full swing the plants will not be vegging as long. This 1st round just ended up vegging quite a bit longer then I would like, But having to get everything together plus keep up with other grows put me a bit behind.

The plan is to have 20 plants go into flower every 30-35 days and pull 20 every 30-35 days. They will get anywhere from 60-70 days 12/12 before being chopped. So the plan is 10 day pre veg in cups, 20 days veg in the 3 gal bags, and then into flower...

C

cobain420

Great job Blaze.

I know you were big into the hydro for a long time, are you sticking to soil for a bit?

Good luck!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
My hidden room is dwc all the way and will stay dwc, But yeah I am going to focus on the soil for a couple cycles and will be starting a KFB grow soon and will share it.

Here is the diagrams I made for the kfb room.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys had to water the girls today and got some update pics.

Day 1

Day 8

day 16

Day 21

Day 25

Day 32

day 36

Now here is a pic before watering and then a picture of them after watering.As well a shot of a stalk...

On a final note the girls will be flipped to flower no later then day 40, Even if the rest of the clones havent finished rooting and been transplanted into the cups.

Last edited:
great work, i was just wondering is that a tent outside or is it a closet or something

I remember you from OG and all your grows were amazing

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
le4chnation said:
great work, i was just wondering is that a tent outside or is it a closet or something

I remember you from OG and all your grows were amazing

I guess I should have posted these pictures, When I started this thread. No this is not a tent outside or a closet, Its a room I built, Its a 10x9x7 room framed, Insulated, sheeted and wired up...

Some pics...

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
vhGhost said:
Blaze i hate to say it, But this impresses me even more than your dwc.

Haha not a problem bro, Im going to be posting another show soon once i get it finished and I suspect a lot will say the same about it. But thats the thing Im trying to do here.

Lot of people look at me like blazeoneup the dwc grower. Soon they will look at me like blazeoneup the well rounded grower...

V

vhGhost

wow light rails ... and such huge plants... man i thought you had 4k watts in there ... you blow my mind every time!~

Damn dude that is most fucking amazing grow box i have ever seen! You got skills in carpentry? I wish i could build something that perfectly designed. I am going to start a grow soon, and that is very inspiring, now all i gotta do is get some bagseed or something. :)

Great job!

cropmanagement

Blazeoneup! Nice room man, definately got your signature on it ;) amazing grows man, Things are Moving nicely! Lot better than last year eh?
That sheetwood was a bomb idea! I had to replace a small section of drywall one time cause of mold. I might need to upgrade that aswell.

Last edited:
G

fantastic looking room man, I wanna see that kfb room blowing up though, that thing looks awesome in the diagram. What program are you using to generate those plans? How much is the kfb room raised up off the ground and what kind of watt-age is going into those cool tubes? Will you climate control the space under the floor to keep the buckets cool? How do you find the time for all this?!?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
NiteTiger said:
AH HA! You stole my pod idea! :biglaugh:
Huh???

vhGhost said:
wow light rails ... and such huge plants... man i thought you had 4k watts in there ... you blow my mind every time!~
No just 2 1k's on movers.

le4chnation said:
Damn dude that is most fucking amazing grow box i have ever seen! You got skills in carpentry? I wish i could build something that perfectly designed. I am going to start a grow soon, and that is very inspiring, now all i gotta do is get some bagseed or something. :)

Great job!
Im fairly handy with the hammer yep!

cropmanagement said:
Blazeoneup! Nice room man, definately got your signature on it ;) amazing grows man, Things are Moving nicely! Lot better than last year eh?
That sheetwood was a bomb idea! I had to replace a small section of drywall one time cause of mold. I might need to upgrade that aswell.
Yeah crop, I wish I would have done the inside walls with plywood instead of drywall, But the outside you want done with drywall so you can paint and it will look like a regular bedroom :) I see a future upgrade to come :) Yeah last year I had a lot of security issue's to deal with lost lot of $$$ and lots of time.

SuperNuck said:
fantastic looking room man, I wanna see that kfb room blowing up though, that thing looks awesome in the diagram. What program are you using to generate those plans? How much is the kfb room raised up off the ground and what kind of watt-age is going into those cool tubes? Will you climate control the space under the floor to keep the buckets cool? How do you find the time for all this?!?
I used google sketchup to make the diagrams, It was reccomended to me by NiteTiger thanks again dude! The room is going to have 1 1k mh in the center and 4 600 watt hps for the outside lighting. The rooms will be built 2' off ground level. No I wont I have a 1/4 hp artica inline water chiller im going to use to keep the solution temps in check. How do I find the time for this? Think about that really good and I think you can come up with the answer!

Dankerz said:
your grow is looking real good..keep us updated :joint:
I will be updating shortly, Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
blazeoneup said:
NiteTiger said:
AH HA! You stole my pod idea!
Huh???

That's almost exactly like I did my grow pods that I'm revamping. Cleaner of course, you know I'm not the cleanest builder out there :biglaugh:

I was just messin' with ya :wink: