What's new

Black Strains

bigbag

Veteran
ive always considered black buds 2 b over ripe and or brused.most dark purple/black buds ive smoked were harsh on the throught and head

Laughing Jim

Celtic Stone has black death,and its real good!
I popped about six of those Black Death beans (thank you).
They all grew uniformly except for one that was shorter, sturdier, and darker.
This one particular plant stank like nothing i had ever grown...
it smelled like... Col. Kurtz' cave... black death...
Unfortunately, i lost her and it was probably the pheno to be on the lookout for. Just another example of my great luck.

G

Green Love

This is kinda the picture I had in mind: Blackberry_(Black).jpg

This picture can also be found under the topic: "Purple Pot" at hightimes.

zappa66

That is not very descriptive of ancestry, or even the environment grown around. It's a real looker that came from Cali word had it, with a tiny bit of Sativa. I bet these trade stories go on and on for a long puff down, probably since people get involved and then people get involved.

this strain is sold at unleashdagreen . net I'm sure you could find some info over there...:joint:

supersonic

outdoor grown Shaman, dutch passion, sometimes yields black buds.. rare, but it does.. normaly it's purple but from time to time, with some cure, black buds occur.. i mean black not some purplish colours... It's nice to see but smoke is on weak side...

gkn

actually, most brick coming from paraguay wich is one of south americas biggest producers, is brown, and sometimes comes greener or even light green due to the introduction of dutch genetics. but that brown color is caused by drying the weed under sun and brick pressing it.
if you grow plants from those bricks, they might show very little purple, they are almost green lanky sativas.
saludos

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
in Highend from Legends, theres black pheno...:2cents:this is pic from Kanebosem
picture.php
and this is pic from LeanGreen

cheers

p.s.: these are not my pics....

Now that looks f@#$ing mad...:yeahthats:fsu: Especially the top photo from Highends.
Purple, Black, Maroon, all are sick colours on plants.
I always appreciate the beauty of these plants...

TheHashAssassin

ive always considered black buds 2 b over ripe and or brused.most dark purple/black buds ive smoked were harsh on the throught and head

I think the one exception to that is the BC Kush cut, and a cross of her a buddy had called Black Gold. Black weed with kickass high and taste.

Thelynx

last year a strain called the black was on high times top ten strains...im pretty sure it was from bc seeds, or some canadian seed bank that wont ship to the us..

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please,show us some black herb :joint:
Black Haze...what´s that??....WTF is the black?? Same with many others :2cents:

016-3.jpg

the buds are Black Domina,a sport...the only thing black is the pic :D

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Black this, black that. Where are the pics?????????????????????????????????????????

gkn

Please,show us some black herb :joint:
Black Haze...what´s that??....WTF is the black?? Same with many others :2cents:

Sorry raco you ask about the dark purple bud in the pic i posted? It's ACE's OT Haze, a purple/green pheno.
I was saying the same as you, less talk and more pics! that why i posted the darkest bud i had...
saludos amigo!

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very dark purple or purple/black is as close as you can get in cannabis. i didn't even read all the blabla posts, but from the pics i would say that no1 can show me some black grass, until you paint it :wink:

here is some almost black background... :D

15012berry_m3.jpg