What's new

Black Strains

Justa6655321

Veteran
I have a Haze/NL#5 Haze that turns a dark black when grown in cooler temps. It's not purple its black. Smells like dog shit also. Just sent in a few seeds in for the 420 auction

K

Kal-El

Da Bean Co

The Black
The black is an f4 with a backcross at F2. This is an outdoor strain that finishes in Sept. The Mom (f3)was harvested Sept 15. The plants produce huge long hard frosty buds that will turn dark purple and then black with harvest time aproching. Keep these in full sun if you can, but very important to have them in full sun before 8 am when the buds are forming or there could be severe mold problems.The Black is potent and used for pain management. People have found themselves wondering around town after consuming too much.

H

headfortrinity

Da Bean Co

The Black
The black is an f4 with a backcross at F2. This is an outdoor strain that finishes in Sept. The Mom (f3)was harvested Sept 15. The plants produce huge long hard frosty buds that will turn dark purple and then black with harvest time aproching. Keep these in full sun if you can, but very important to have them in full sun before 8 am when the buds are forming or there could be severe mold problems.The Black is potent and used for pain management. People have found themselves wondering around town after consuming too much.

I got a clone from a co-op that was labeled black.
it just had an asterisk and the word black written on the cup.
Maybe the same strain?

Hello there. I had an incredible Timebomb plant from Legends Own Seeds and the buds were black with loads of resin and dank goodness. Timebomb is a cross of a Texada Timewarp and DJ shorts long dead blueberry father. She was nine feet tall and yeilded half a pound dry weight grown outside in a 5 gallon nursery pot. Regards.

gkn

and...no pics?
a friend who lives at 1400 mt SNM at paralell º42 near Cordillera de Los Andes got some really black buds because it gets very cold and dry there at nights, i dont remember the strain think it was a blueberry x sandstorm from bahiaseeds.

this aint black but has turned really dark purple, its oldtimers haze. you can see the contrast with a greener one though the focus is not on the buds i wanted, you can see it pretty well. I've seen other peoples dark phenos of this strain and are amazing too.

red_and_green.jpg

saludos

I started a few Timebombs for this season. I will post some photos if I get a female going as that is the one thing that the Blueberry father brings out is the distinctive blackness of the buds. I also live in a hot dry climate that gets a bit cooler in the evenings as the season ends. The plant also finished near the end of August although it was started in early March. I still remember those black buds that absolutely reeked with pure dankness. The dried flowers were truly some highgrade deadly weed. Cheers

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Da Bean Co

The Black

:yeahthatsWould love to try some of The Black... Sounds lethally lovely...
Anyone got any picks of this one?

genettix

L A Con has pheno's which will turn black I seen some piccies of the bio diesel(diesel x deep chunk) that were totally black, bud leaves stem I mean you couldn't see nowt but black on them babies

Da Bean Co

The Black

That is not very descriptive of ancestry, or even the environment grown around. It's a real looker that came from Cali word had it, with a tiny bit of Sativa. I bet these trade stories go on and on for a long puff down, probably since people get involved and then people get involved.

1000ARMSofKALI

in Highend from Legends, theres black pheno...:2cents:this is pic from Kanebosem
picture.php
and this is pic from LeanGreen

cheers

p.s.: these are not my pics....

Latest posts

Latest posts