What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2010~

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Brain
Howzit..?? Man the tanks phenos are tight.. Im a leaning towards 1 a lil more but they have similar nug structure 2 looks a lil more greasy.. love the colors of 1.. great work thanx for sharing.. peace n puffs.

sackO

Fat J

Freakin beautiful plants man - very nicely done ^.^ the tank looks spectacular. That PC aint lookin 2 bad either - cant wait 2 see how she turns out, the other PCs ive seen have been pretty impressive.

G

Guest 26753

Simply terrific!!

Tonatiuh, thanks man.

Teresa, thanks, I'll tell you better later when I get to try it out.

Another update, damn. I've got 4 big, multi topped pc going this round. I kept the grape pheno and the diesel pheno. This is probably the biggest I've done these to date.

Here is one of the many tops on this grape pc.
picture.php

Another Tank, pretty sure it's pheno 1.
picture.php

Tank pheno 1
picture.php

Pheno 2
picture.php

I have a few big bo-bo's this run too, as soon as they start to fill out I'll post em. Can't wait to flick that 600 on, I'm waiting to run the REv stock I have under that one.

Take care.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Che, thanks bro, I'm super excited to see how this next batch fair.

headband 707, thanks man.

sackoweed, thanks man. The smoke is a bit weak, meaning not as much indica influence as I'm use too. This whacked with some zombie would be superb. This is awesome daytime smoke though, smoke some and clean the house type shit.

Fat J, thanks man. I rave about pc version 1 all the time, one of Core's best IMHO. These are going to be some fat colas, they still have 3.5 weeks.

hazy, thanks bro, has a nasty punch to it too.

Roortokeage, thanks.

Smoking Moose, thanks bro, your monster is damn impressive.

As stated above I'm super happy with this round. This is my favorite time of year, temps are perfect. I have 4 pc's busting out and the rest are Bo-Bo's, some of the best to date. Been busy working on Short Bus Special, have most of the stock picked and ready for the seed cab shortly after this new run of 39 cross's.

Bo-Bo
picture.php

Pollen Chuck
picture.php

Tank
picture.php

Have a good week end all!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
first class bro.....your plants look so green & healthy...looks like there loving ya mad teas.....K+

keep it green
highlander

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Ladies look lovely, BR! This is a good time of year indoors for some of us, for sure! Temps and ladies are right where we like em :)

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
egggselent bro that TANK is looking AWESOME ,well they all do actually lol BO BO & POLLEN CHUCK look to be a sticky bitches

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
theHIGHlander, thanks man.

hazydays, thanks they love the soil mix.

rasputin, yes wish it was this way all year round.

Sgt.Stedenko, should be starting the freebie run in 2 months.

chuckyoufarley, thanks!

High Lowlander, thanks for stopping by.

Been a while, plants are going pretty good. Going to end up with some nice colas off this round.

Here's what's going in soon....

Zombie
picture.php

UBC Chemo
picture.php

Bo-Bo's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pollen Chuck
picture.php

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yoo B/R been along time since Ive came thru here.... Good to see all is still well and your still growing sum amazing girls.. Keep up the great work bro an keep them great photos coming...

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks awesome bro, that zombie has quite the stalk on it, I can see what you were talking about...

:canabis: those Bo-Bo's keep looking soooo gooooddd:yummy: as does that Tank plant!! looking really interesting that one but then again...i'm a sucker for pretty coloured girls :tongue:
and again mucho :respect: to y'r growing skills all the girls look lush and happy :tiphat::ying:
:wave:
Low

Latest posts

Latest posts